Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Michael Oliver In the middle

I thought when he first started Reffing he was dreadful, nepotism at its best.

I do have to admit he has greatly improved, but will he favour the big boys?

8 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

I thought when he first started Reffing he was dreadful, nepotism at its best.

I do have to admit he has greatly improved, but will he favour the big boys?

Ask a silly question😀

• Haha 1

He's a Newcastle fan who didn't give a penalty when Matt Jarvis was brought down by Delaney at Palace back in April 2016. He shouldn't have been appointed for such an important game, as Newcastle were relegation rivals at the time. A Palace victory was the best result for Newcastle at the time. Those two games against Palace that season still rankle 😥

• Like 1

One thing’s for certain is it’ll be first names and all chummy with their players, he’ll know most of ours by number only 

Edited by Branston Pickle

33 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

One thing’s for certain is it’ll be first names and all chummy with their players, he’ll know most of ours by number only 

To help himself he's already written all our player's names on the piece of yellow card he keeps in his back pocket.

Oh, him. With Newcastle likely to be in the thick of relegation action this season, I’m sure he won’t be going out of his way to help us gain points anytime soon...

28 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

Prepare yourselves for VAR controversy, excuses will be made and don’t worry “it’s only Norwich”

I can see it now.

The referee will turn down an obvious penalty to Norwich in the 89th minute, VAR will overturn that poor decision and we win the game 0-1.

This is of course not in the planning around the Premiership curtain raiser and as a result, with immense outrage and pressure from the supporters of Liverpool, VAR will be cancelled for the rest of the season pending a review held by giants of the game such as Alan Hansen and Mark Lawrence. 

Lot of people with a "eva so umble" attitude. Already convinced we are going to lose out. I am unconvinced about it at the moment, but the crucial issues will go to VAR. And I also believe he is the best official in the Prem.