Sign in to follow this  
A pompey yellowandgreen

My wife will leave me

Shes packed my bags and told me to leave if i come on here again,to find out if we have signed him or not. So no more rumours for me thank god its driving me mad. I wont believe a thing until i see him on the pitch in the Norwich kit. Although i will still probably have to pinch myself. Merry Chirstmas to you all.

Norwich 3 Forest 1 is my prediction.

P.S. Wish me luck getting my marriage back on track.

Have similar problem with husband and work colleagues. Will turn into jibbering wreck before much longer. PLEASE sort it out one way or the other. Christmas 2003 has past me by,

pompey yellow and green

good luck with your marriage mate, don''t have that problem myself, but could have lost my job over all this, if i hadn''t left anyway, god it has really got to me, all this hucks talk, in a way almost nothing else ever has

we are finally there, you know that, worthy is NOT going to give up on him.

He will sign, and thanks to worthy for coming out with that statement to say it was the agent speaking, not hucks, that statement was a stunning blow and the guy should be sacked for it. You or me would be.

3-1 sounds good, for today''s game, and yes, seeing him on the pitch in our shirt once more will be the greatest present we have ever had

premiership, here we come!!

if you are reading this diane, keep the faith girl, i am!!