Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Trouble In Paradise Part 2.

I love this reply

Ok, so here is my prediction.....

I’ve had it on very good authority from people within the club that ME has been wanting to sell and get out of ITFC now for in excess of two years. As such, he is not willing to put anymore money into the squad, wants to (where possible) strip the assets and get the relevant transfer fees into his pocket. Concurrently, he has been trying to get out of his commitment of ‘owning the clubs debt’ which he signed as part of the deal when he bought the club.

I hate to say it everyone, but we could well have a ‘Bolton’ situation brewing here!!!

Anybody could have predicted Lambert would have come out with something like this, when the going got tougher. It's never your fault Paul, is it? Sloping shoulders anyone?

This is just Lambert playing the game. He has picked the low hanging fruit. He has blamed everyone that went before him and at the same time told the fans how great they are. It’s bought him an unbelievable position that having taken them down they still blame everyone else . 

What Lambert has never ever said is that any of it is his fault. 4 wins last year ? Bottom under even Bolton? It’s a terrible record by any measure and still Lambert gets away with it . 

Of course Mucus wants to sell it’s an open secret . ITFC won’t go the same way as Bolton because Evans underwrites the losses but he isn’t going to keep chucking good money after bad . 

I don't understand this ???

Lambert's a top notch Manager/Coach. He's promised Ipswich that he would make the club "great" again, playing football so outstandingly good that their stadium would be packed out and people wouldn't be able to get a ticket for games. What's the problem Paul ???

Simple - if you don't have money to purchase players just develop your youth players - like we did !

Just get on with it - nobody wants to hear excuses - you're a professional coach right ?

If a football manager you can only succeed if they had "money" - Benjamin Bloom could do a better job !

45 minutes ago, Six Pack said:

I don't understand this ???

Lambert's a top notch Manager/Coach. He's promised Ipswich that he would make the club "great" again, playing football so outstandingly good that their stadium would be packed out and people wouldn't be able to get a ticket for games. What's the problem Paul ???

Simple - if you don't have money to purchase players just develop your youth players - like we did !

Just get on with it - nobody wants to hear excuses - you're a professional coach right ?

If a football manager you can only succeed if they had "money" - Benjamin Bloom could do a better job !

Trouble is Six Pack, they won on Saturday, let me say that again, they won on Saturday, the deluded down the road will believe that they've turned the corner on the strength of a deflected goal against ten men.

What better time to call out the owner than when you have won a game and have the 'brilliant' supporters at your back.

• Like 1