Sign in to follow this  
stewfil

Keys and Gray

Just after the Charity Shield game, Keys said "Norwich will be at Anfield on Friday for our coverage and they will be on the end of a good hiding"

4 minutes ago, stewfil said:

Just after the Charity Shield game, Keys said "Norwich will be at Anfield on Friday for our coverage and they will be on the end of a good hiding"

Congratulations on being in the very tiny group of people who still watch these idiots.

Sounds charming to totally disrespect us like that; can’t really say I know who you’re talking about though as don’t have/never watch Sky.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Keys and Gray. How football used to be. Male , misogynistic, white, kick 'em up in the air early doors.

How I miss those hairy hands.

I can't still believe they get work. What is it on ? Radio Yorkshire?

Richard Keys, putting the 'w' into 'anchor'. Aren't they on Al Jazeera TV or some cobblers?

• Haha 1

I hope that Farke will use comments such as those to get his players in a determined frame of mind. 

Keys and Gray are on Bein sports, out of Indonesia I think. Bein sports big in SE Asia which is where I am able to watch the Prem as well as La Liga, SerieA on cable.

We're going to get a lot of this nonsense this season, 'experts' predicting that Man C will beat Brighton, that Blades might struggle and that Eddie Howe is doing a great job. 

Truth is, it's a rubbish product, it's practically a 2 horse race before a ball has been kicked, the relegation scramble is more interesting. 

I know that we need to be there but for me,  the Championship is much more fun. 

I'm looking forward to the commentary on Friday, to hear the 'experts' struggle to name our players, you'll hear a delay as they scramble for the Team sheet, then some boring fact that their statos have provided for them to read.

I'm not sure what Richard Keys' qualifications are, apart from sitting next to Anne Diamond in a chunky jumper, what else has he done?

Did he say that before or after he and Gray demanded Sian Massey-Ellis be sent to the kitchen to get them a brew?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

We probably are going to get hammered but who cares? Our season won't be defined by Liverpool away. 

That’s the spirit 

thank God you weren’t on the beaches of Dunkirk 

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

That’s the spirit 

I do, regularly. 

11 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

That’s the spirit 

Actually I think that pretty much was the spirit on the beaches of Dunkirk, which was a defeat...

8 hours ago, stewfil said:

Keys and Gray are on Bein sports, out of Indonesia I think. Bein sports big in SE Asia which is where I am able to watch the Prem as well as La Liga, SerieA on cable.

Me too. Bein covers a lot of English football