Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Championship Highlights

Pleased we're in the Premier League so this isn't about wishing we were back there as I can't wait for the season to start. 

However, just watched the highlights from yesterday and it has to be the best league for being competitive, any team having a chance to do well. 

Brentford (from the highlights) battered Birmingham and lost 1-0 to a headed goal from outside the box 🤷‍♂️

I hope we do well this season and survive but I've always preferred the Championship. Ipswich have proved that staying there isn't sustainable but it's still great entertainment. Luton v Middlesbrough was a great game.

Which channel are the highlights on this season? 

23 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I hope we do well this season and survive but I've always preferred the Championship. Ipswich have proved that staying there isn't sustainable but it's still great entertainment. Luton v Middlesbrough was a great game.

Which channel are the highlights on this season? 

Assume Quest again 🤷‍♂️

I use the Sky Sports app and you can see short highlights of each game

The Championship is one hell of a league, a number of big teams there with very deep pockets.

It is all the more reason to be happy with DF and his team, given the lack of resources available to us, that they produced such a magnificent season.

A real dog eat dog division. 

• Like 1