Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Past and present Norwich players you’ve met

When I was about 15, after a game at Carrow road my Dad took my sister and I to pizza hut. Guess who turns up about 15 minutes after we did and sat next to us? Darren Kenton and Clint Easton. They kindly signed the back of the kids menu my sister was scribbling on. DK seemed quiet and reserved. CE was loud and chatting up any female in the area (except my sister).

On 04/08/2019 at 22:10, Midlandscanary said:

Big Duncan trained the under 18 team I played for - always great and fond memories and I used to deliver papers from Frost's Newsagent to Kevin Keelan, happy days!!! Both great people who were not aloof at all!

You'd have probably delivered to my parents then as they lived next door for a while 👍🏼

I met a girl in a bar once who had known Chris Sutton intimately. She confirmed he was an absolute d*ck but ironically was less than complimentary about his d*ck!

His loss my gain 😉

15 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I met a girl in a bar once who had known Chris Sutton intimately. She confirmed he was an absolute d*ck but ironically was less than complimentary about his d*ck!

His loss my gain 😉

You know things have reached a new low when people don’t even like your pet duck 🦆 

It depends what the definition of "met" is, as kids we used to go to the Trowse training ground to watch the team train on a regular basis back in the day when Ron Saunders was the manager. I bumped into Martin Peters when I was having physio on a football injury (place at the top end of Riverside Rd, I think the physio used to be employed by NCFC), he seemed to be a nice bloke. A sister of a former girlfriend used to live next door to Jeremy Goss (at Thorpe Marriott), he was  always happy to chat.