Yellowhammer

Result v Liverpool

Just now, Flecky10 said:

Something to shut up the press and those annoying pundits Lawro and Hansen 🙂

I would like to see their faces after LFC lose to promoted NCFC...that would be a treat!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Just glad ratface isn't playing 4 them anymore...

........or Ruddy between the sticks......poor chap 😞

2 minutes ago, Flecky10 said:

Something to shut up the press and those annoying pundits Lawro and Hansen 🙂

We can't win on that score Flecky, if Liverpool win it'll be all about them.... if Liverpool lose it'll be all about...... well, them.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, splendidrush said:

We can't win on that score Flecky, if Liverpool win it'll be all about them.... if Liverpool lose it'll be all about...... well, them.

Wish they'd both retire and leave punditry for good......just grumpy old men!  Don't even get me started on Souness!

I'm expecting a bit of a crazy scoreline with the players missing, it being the opening day and that its two all out attack minded teams. I think something like a 6-3 loss. As long as we score, play well and give them a good game i'll be happy. I'm expecting a difficult start for us given that there's always a period of acclimatization and that we've been slow starters in the last 2 campaigns. Liverpool are also top quality and have had a better warm up than us given they basically played a competitive game last weekend, let's be realistic, coming out of this without having our GD decimated would be a good result.