Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

What exactly has Worthy been awarded?

what award this??? who are the 5 managers???? im guessing its manager of the month.. which should go to our new manager.. the shrink!

jas :)

a meaningful trophy saying that we played well in one game. wippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Fergie probably didnt care he''s got his own problems, Big joe royale is hated by his fans anyway so giving worthy this doesnt matter,howard wilkinsons a muppettt, barry fry was probably busy eating. Dave basset was the only normal person on it.

Anway

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~761054,00.html

lol he doesnt look too thrilled abou it. Why is he getting an award for one game? I have no obvjections, its deserved, but do they have to make crystal balls for every time matches are played for someone to win it?

Actually, I think you might find that the the ball

is saying to Worthy that four stripe trakkies are so not cool... 

As you can tell from Worthy''s expression, he could possibly be thinking about

tearing one stripe off...[;)]

[quote user="Northern Canary"]lol he doesnt look too thrilled abou it. Why is he getting an award for one game? I have no obvjections, its deserved, but do they have to make crystal balls for every time matches are played for someone to win it?[/quote]

I believe its the sky sports performance of the week award, they give one out each week to whoever they deem to have put in the best display/pulled off the biggest shock etc..