Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Luton v Middlesbrough

Thank God for that. Football is back. Great to be back where we belong but I will miss the Championship. Amazed to see that Howson is playing at right back for Middlesbrough 

Very confusing interview with the new Luton manager beforehand. Called them a sleeping giant with a huge fanbase (?) and then said he would only work as a 'manager' not a head coach. 

Scottish Chump started tonight too - Josh Coley's going well for Dunfermline against Dundee (BBC Scotland if anyone's interested).

Ha, in Scotland Coley subbed on the hour, didn't do much wrong, more a tactical switch, as commentator said, he impressed.

47 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

In all my 40 yrs of watching football...this is the first time I recall the cameras being this side of the Kenilworth Rd pitch...

I had to ‘double take’ too, I thought they’d got rid of the old domestic-conservatory-stylee executive boxes, but then realised the slum that comprises their away end was now to the right rather then to the left. A bit of googling suggests the exec boxes are still there but they built a new tv gantry as the old viewpoint didn’t project an image befitting a Championship club.

Good idea to rebuild the TV gantry - we should try that too, Carrow Rd would look much more impressive if the TV cameras were pointed at the South Stand. 

• Like 1

Was impressed by Luton, played well, never gave up. Should give the scum a run for their money!!

4 hours ago, daisy said:

Was impressed by Luton, played well, never gave up. Should give the scum a run for their money!!

They’re playing in different divisions 😳