Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Norwich v Atalanta live stream

Well I started off from the position that it would be very difficult to avoid relegation this season. The defence was strictly average last season and other than a bit more depth it still looks very sub par.

We will certainly score goals but the habit of winning by the odd goal of five is likely to be reversed in the Premier League.

As always I hope to be proved wrong but I saw nothing last night to make me change my position. It will be an uphill struggle but if we are honest it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Sorry if this sounds pessimistic but that's the way I see it.

59 minutes ago, Jools said:

He is proving to be a competent CB, but his potential as a high calibre DMC will not have gone unnoticed by coaches both here and abroad.

I don't think Godfrey will be at City long enough to fulfill said role.

Coaches here and abroad will see him as a modern CB. Farke is a very good coach and he saw it straight away.

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Coaches here and abroad will see him as a modern CB. Farke is a very good coach and he saw it straight away.

Agreed, it surprises me that every few days, someone comes on here suggesting Godfrey is a CDM. If he was, thinking of playing him there, Farke would have done it by now.Ā 

..... it's not going to happen.Ā 

Very impressed with Cantwell last night, likewise with Godfrey.

NOT impressed with our new keeper nor Klose whose best days seem to have gone. Playing out from the back is all well and good but to obsessively pass to defenders who have already been closed down by the opposition is a dangerous game!

I said months ago that qualifying for the Champions League would get us relegated and I think last night's match proved the wisdom of that.

Ā 

Interesting. Posted this as it was the first video I could find of the highlights. An Atalanta video, it is shot from the City stand instead

Edited by The Great Mass Debater

56 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Effortless finishing by Atalanta. Agree with previous comments, would question Heise on the 3rd goal

Heise showed that he couldn't be bothered to chase back after his error. Atalanta goals where all 12 yards out sp should be effortless. Good side to be fairĀ