Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Leicester predictions

What will we do today?, I think the toll of the last weeks work load, 4 wins in a row and law of averages might see us lose by the odd goal, I hope not, we have the ability but will lady luck and our spirit see us through today... I hope so

Any thoughts...

OTBC

St.John

I don''t think we''ll lose (famous last words). I fancy either 1-1 or 2-1 to City...fingers crossed! Let''s keep this good run going. OTBC

I''m expecting a draw today... from late in the first half to the final whistle against Burnley we really weren''t up to it and I feel this is probably down to fitness or the lack of. I think a draw would be a good result considering most of this season.

The workload is a worry, though that should be just as bad for Leicester. The other thing is the pressure coming from not wanting to screw up the winning streak after a poor start to the season, and knowing that a loss will bring another avalanche  of *** from some quarters. We''ll see what they''re made of.... But Rob Green''s comments are heartening - that all the sniping unified the team - so they just need to keep that going.  

These Christmas games are a lottery. They produce some very strange results. If Norwich could be consistent over all four it would be a magnificent acheivement.

For me it comes down to our ability to convert chances we will surely get.

I would be happy with a 1-0 smash and grab raid. I remember Leicester doing the same to us.

an undeserved 1-0 win paul mcveigh will score after about 70 minutes and hucks will nearly score with a header.