Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Favourite Songs Sung at Carrow Road

For me I really liked the “We love you Paul McVeigh” song and “Moroccan all over the World” (Safri).  They seemed to really get most of the crowd going!

Which ones really stand out to you guys?

3 minutes ago, USA Canary said:

For me I really liked the “We love you Paul McVeigh” song and “Moroccan all over the World” (Safri).  They seemed to really get most of the crowd going!

Which ones really stand out to you guys?

This and King of Spain for me

I loved We Love You Paul McVeigh.

And it might have been a rip off of Keano, but a loud rendition of the simple Steeno chant was always a winner.

Songs about players are great but you can't beat a chorus of "how big do you want the goal" when someone misses a sitter. 

Can't remember the slightly short slightly overweight palace/forest player (Andy) who missed an open goal in front of the barclay and got hammered 😂

'Just can't get enough' I know it's not ours but getting promoted under Lambert to the Premier League, it became an anthem. 

This was the tune but the lyrics at the time were:

Norwich here, Norwich there, Norwich everyfculingwhere, La La Lala La Lala La La. Remember my mates and me singing this in the pubs up the West End after we had beaten Palace 2-1 away in 1972. Cocky as hell even after train back to London attacked with bricks etc after the game.

"You're sh..., that's why you're a sub" to the Go West tune - always makes me smile...

There seemed to be so many new and good ones last season - Farke's on a horse, All the Germans, Starman, Teemu Pukki Baby...

Emi Buen-dia, from Argentina is good too.

And no-one's mentioned OTBC - until now!

From way back in the day :

“ Aye, aye, aye, aye

Keelan is better than Yashin

Bryceland is better than Eu - sa - bio

And ( insert opposition here ) are in for a thrashin’ “

For a touch of class “ You’re going home in a f*cking ambulance “ takes some beating :classic_smile:

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Please don't let the sun go down on us or statue quo - Down down= Well you got to be prepared😗

"Darel Russell" to the tune of 'Do the Hustle" always brightened an away trip for me.

"Shilton, where's your wife?" was amusing at the time.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2019 at 11:56, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Songs about players are great but you can't beat a chorus of "how big do you want the goal" when someone misses a sitter. 

Can't remember the slightly short slightly overweight palace/forest player (Andy) who missed an open goal in front of the barclay and got hammered 😂

Andy Reid?