Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Extra 700 tickets for Newcastle available from tomorrow

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

One ticket available for Newcastle and TWENTY EIGHT v Chelsea !! Prices £120/125 and are described as behind the goal. Something tells me they are hospitality tickets for Top Of The Terrace seat only without a meal.

Can't see where TOTT seats are available to purchase without a meal. So why aren't these tickets being sold through the club rather than a secondary ticketing website ?

£200 for Man U tickets or £395 in away section 🤔

I have spoken to Danny Casey at the club and they are well aware of at least a dozen sites offering tickets for sale for our home games. It goes with the territory being in The Premier League and of these sites livefootballtickets.com are one of the less reputable. The tickets have not been obtained from Norwich City but in all probability from away fans if these tickets in fact exist at all.Although it states the tickets are behind the goal if you enter the basket for Newcastle and Chelsea they are for the away section blocks but do not specify Row or Seat number.   If it is proved that Norwich fans are involved in this it will result in a ban.

Danny said that the tickets have not even been printed for many games that livefootballtickets.com claim to have availability for and he could give me a hundred examples of fans that have been duped by this company.

Use these sites at your peril.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Diane said:

You do know that he goes to all the away games in addition to having a season ticket ?

That doesn’t make him less of an idiot though does it ? 😁

19 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

So that means Big Vince, Highland , Keith Scott and their ilk then ?

That depends, what are their views on the scampi ? 😉

26 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That depends, what are their views on the scampi ? 😉

They would have to go to Carrow Road to find that out which is something Waveney does week in and week out.

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

how can these sites sell tickets, when everyone is getting into the game with a pre-programmed card ?

Swindon i said that these tickets if they in fact exist are for the away sections which are paper tickets and livefootballtickets .com are advertising games when tickets for those clubs have not even been printed yet.

15 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Are you a season ticket holder per chance?

Have been for 40 years mate and only time we sell out is when we are in the Premiership when we are virtually promoted or when the likes of Leeds, Ipswich, Sunderland visit as they bring a huge away following. Loads of empty seats last August and September. If we get relegated and have a 35,000 seater stadium I am afraid to say there would be 10,000 empty seats until we look like a promotion team again. Strange that we went to 8 away games last year ( 3 of us ) and after paying our £150 couldn’t get a ticket for Liverpool. 

Dont quite know what you are getting at as until the last 4 or 5 home games last year ( excluding Ipswich ) it was not exactly difficult to get a ticket.

14 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Dont quite know what you are getting at as until the last 4 or 5 home games last year ( excluding Ipswich ) it was not exactly difficult to get a ticket.

What I'm getting at is, as discussed recently on another thread, all the reasons that back up expansion as an option in the long term.

McNally's feasibility study, increase in population, the demise of that lot down the road all make expansion necessary at some point. 

I'm not advocating an increase to 35,000 overnight but a new City Stand would only mean 4-5000 anyway. At 31,000 we would be able to cater for that growth and, more importantly give some of those, currently frustrated supporters an even chance of getting a ticket.

What I'm also getting at, and I understand your position, is, as a season ticket holder, you don't have to worry about getting in, haven't had that problem for 40 years and you'd much rather we spent the money on the squad. 

10 hours ago, Well b back said:

Have been for 40 years mate and only time we sell out is when we are in the Premiership when we are virtually promoted or when the likes of Leeds, Ipswich, Sunderland visit as they bring a huge away following. Loads of empty seats last August and September. If we get relegated and have a 35,000 seater stadium I am afraid to say there would be 10,000 empty seats until we look like a promotion team again. Strange that we went to 8 away games last year ( 3 of us ) and after paying our £150 couldn’t get a ticket for Liverpool. 

You are sort of correct about last season, but it's interesting that you've already forgotten the previous eleven in which virtually every game was sold out bar restricted view and single seats. I'm forced to be a casual supporter as I spend much of the year out of the country, and I can assure you getting a few seats together which are not restricted view has been a nightmare for over a decade. We have consistently had the highest percentage of seats filled outside the big six. That is fact. Even in League One we had almost exactly the same average attendance as Leeds- the only difference being that Leeds had plenty of extra capacity whereas our ground was packed out the entire season and me and a mate had to sit in the away end Vs Swindon as there wasn't a single home seat in the entire place.