Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Extra 700 tickets for Newcastle available from tomorrow

Looks like it - I did mention earlier that we might effectively get 2 sales windows for some games if sides return any of their allocation 

Edited by Branston Pickle

Don't suppose you know if these new memberships allow multiple ticket purchases?  I tried to locate some info on the website but to no avail, although I`m almost 100% confident that it's one ticket per membership.  Thanks,

Interesting they've also put in a final deadline for Premier memberships. Wonder if they'll release the final numbers?

1 hour ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Newcastle fans are boycotting games due to Ashley/Bruce and boycotting an away game to Norwich is pretty easy.

Can't really argue with them tbh, if I was a Geordie, I'd be a bit sick of Ashley and what's going on up there.

10 hours ago, king canary said:

Interesting they've also put in a final deadline for Premier memberships. Wonder if they'll release the final numbers?

What happened to the consultation they said they were going to have as to wether they should reconsider ?

i would like them to publish stats as to how many people have bought that rarely have been to away games. If this scheme was introduced by a double glazing company ie pay extra for something you not ever even get it would be called a scam.

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Amazing how fast they sold out, it just shows how many are missing out. Time for a bigger stadium ?

I think we are past approaching that point 

44 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You could give up your seat to a proper supporter for a start

What's a ' proper ' supporter then FF ?

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What's a ' proper ' supporter then FF ?

Anyone but jobsworth, and I don’t care if he’s a member of the Gunn club

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Amazing how fast they sold out, it just shows how many are missing out. Time for a bigger stadium ?

odd how that wasn't the case last season, or the season before

but then we can now be certain we will be in he PL for the next 20 years

38 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Anyone but jobsworth, and I don’t care if he’s a member of the Gunn club

So that means Big Vince, Highland , Keith Scott and their ilk then ?

5 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

These 700 were sold in 15 minutes so i have been told.

I had a look online at the ticket page at 10:05am this morning and there were still a handful of seats in the South Stand available and also in the Wensum Corner. Possibly seats people had put in their basket but subsequently cancelled resulting in them becoming available again?

I suppose the lesson is even though it might say 'Sold Out', just keep your eye on it for a bit longer as a couple more could pop up!

Are the club still doing the ticket buy-back off ticket holders? I’ve not seen anything about it recently? If so, presumably those tickets (if like before) go on sale on match day? I’m guessing if so they’ll be general sale?

11 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

I think we are past approaching that point 

Where were they all when we were in the championship ? Supporters are a tiny part of the revenue when in the Premiership. Unfortunately should we be relegated they will all be gone again until we are looking like getting promoted again.

14 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Where were they all when we were in the championship ? Supporters are a tiny part of the revenue when in the Premiership. Unfortunately should we be relegated they will all be gone again until we are looking like getting promoted again.

Are you a season ticket holder per chance?

2 hours ago, Grando said:

Are the club still doing the ticket buy-back off ticket holders? I’ve not seen anything about it recently? If so, presumably those tickets (if like before) go on sale on match day? I’m guessing if so they’ll be general sale?

I enquired about this, I was told buy back tickets will be available the day before and on the morning of a match.

Tickets for almost every home match on sale at inflated prices at liivefootballtickets.com.

Are the club aware of this ?

interesting !

I don’t know how people will be selling them as only Premier Members will have bought them and your ticket is on your card. 

34 minutes ago, sillysausage said:

Tickets for almost every home match on sale at inflated prices at liivefootballtickets.com.

Are the club aware of this ?

interesting !

One ticket available for Newcastle and TWENTY EIGHT v Chelsea !! Prices £120/125 and are described as behind the goal. Something tells me they are hospitality tickets for Top Of The Terrace seat only without a meal.

17 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You could give up your seat to a proper supporter for a start

You do know that he goes to all the away games in addition to having a season ticket ?

• Haha 1