Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

New Shirt Sizing

Dreadful.

Not sure how two products from the same kit maker, in the same size can be so different.

Not sure if selling is allowed on here, you have to assume anything goes these days with the current amount of non football/Norwich related threads going.

So if anyone wants a Home, Buendia 17 with badges shirt, in XL - More Large maybe even Medium,

I will post for £60, cost me £71,50

PM me before it gets deleted.

I’ve long said our sizing is v small - my 12 year-old is apparently a small adult (and that makes the shirt an adult price).  That they go to 8XL or whatever is more a measure of how small the sizes are than that we have a load of lard-arses supporting us!!

Edited by Branston Pickle

Living in Leeds it's not like I can pop in and try it on. 

I'm 99% sure club won't allow a return, despite the fact it's still resellable. 

Bought plenty of Eerra in XL and its been fine, but this is rediculous. 

are these the normal fit or the player fit ones.

last year i had to go from from xl to xxl.  surely not an xxxl this year😂

5 minutes ago, city4eva said:

are these the normal fit or the player fit ones.

last year i had to go from from xl to xxl.  surely not an xxxl this year😂

Normal. 

9 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Living in Leeds it's not like I can pop in and try it on. 

I'm 99% sure club won't allow a return, despite the fact it's still resellable. 

Bought plenty of Eerra in XL and its been fine, but this is rediculous. 

If you have bought it on line then you have a legal right to a refund/exchange so long as you inform the seller within 14 days. The law is different for on line purchases because you are unable to see or try on the product before it arrives.

If you bought it in a shop then it depends on the sellers policy, unless the item is damaged.

10 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

If you have bought it on line then you have a legal right to a refund/exchange so long as you inform the seller within 14 days. The law is different for on line purchases because you are unable to see or try on the product before it arrives.

If you bought it in a shop then it depends on the sellers policy, unless the item is damaged.

But the club class it as personalised and therefore you forfeit the right for a refund.

Even though it could be placed straight onto a rack and and sold no problem

Spoke to my wonderful football club;

Immediately reminded me I'd ticked a box forfeiting a refund.

Explained that I live in Leeds so I cant pop in to try one on, that the shirt could go straight back on the rack and be sold and that I've already bought a second shirt.

And my wonderful club said;

Take an image of the shirt with a tape measure and if the sizing is different we will refund you.

Other than that, I'm stuck with it.

Edited by CDMullins

Bump, just to get it above Love Island, Brexit, Old Poin Coins, Ashes, Man saves toddler, Patrick Roberts girlfriend

Got mine today Chris. 3XL is slightly bigger than XL from 2 years ago. (It's all muscle plus I'm big boned🙃)

There are shirts in the chapelfield store with players names on the back.

It's a bit late now but just for anyone else the measurements are on web site when you buy online. I posted them up on a previous thread.

Sizing of the shirts is a complete joke for me, and I'm pleased to see that it's not just people who are well oversized like I am that are complaining.

I mentioned the poor sizing on a previous thread with comparisons to a couple of other retailers (Cotton Traders and Jacamo), and it was pointed out to me that those particular places cater more to larger people anyway, so in the interest of fairness I've quickly looked at places like Next and Burton to see how they compare (they don't ever go up to my size, so it's a more sensible comparison for the average sized person).

Next - 2XL = 122-127cm

Burton - 2XL = 127-132cm

Errea - 2XL = 120cm

So already you have a minimum of 2cm smaller from Errea than you do at 2 major retailers, with them being a maximum of 12cm smaller than some of Burton's stuff (and 7cm than some Next items).

That's just 2 retailers off the top of my head (I'm really not a fashionista tbh).

Also just checked River Island - 2XL = 119-124cm, so potentially 1cm smaller than even the Errea, but also potentially up to 4cm larger in some cases.

Very much seems that Errea is on the smaller end of the scale, which I'd understand totally for 'player fit' shirts, but not 'normal' ones...

I needed some more Xs in my shirts than normal this year.

Without going up a couple of sizes the shirts make you look like a Tellytubby.

Or Razor Ruddock. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Indy_Bones said:

Sizing of the shirts is a complete joke for me, and I'm pleased to see that it's not just people who are well oversized like I am that are complaining.

I mentioned the poor sizing on a previous thread with comparisons to a couple of other retailers (Cotton Traders and Jacamo), and it was pointed out to me that those particular places cater more to larger people anyway, so in the interest of fairness I've quickly looked at places like Next and Burton to see how they compare (they don't ever go up to my size, so it's a more sensible comparison for the average sized person).

Next - 2XL = 122-127cm

Burton - 2XL = 127-132cm

Errea - 2XL = 120cm

So already you have a minimum of 2cm smaller from Errea than you do at 2 major retailers, with them being a maximum of 12cm smaller than some of Burton's stuff (and 7cm than some Next items).

That's just 2 retailers off the top of my head (I'm really not a fashionista tbh).

Also just checked River Island - 2XL = 119-124cm, so potentially 1cm smaller than even the Errea, but also potentially up to 4cm larger in some cases.

Very much seems that Errea is on the smaller end of the scale, which I'd understand totally for 'player fit' shirts, but not 'normal' ones...

Should also be noted that Errea is a very clingy material.

Rather than Next/Burton/Jacamo's more forgiving cotton.

Which doesnt help in the slightest.