Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

No-one has said it yet...

..but well done to Worthy, 5 on the spin is not to be argued with. I will hold my hands up and say that 6  games ago I wanted him gone, there is a long way to go I know but he can''t do anymore than he is at the moment.  Happy New Year to you all, let''s hope it''s a good one!! 

I also wanted him out and still have my doubts about him (he will never be a good enough premiership manager - if we do get back) but he seems to have turned it around.

I still think its quite ironic that a player whom Worthy would have let leave on a free in the summer and was reluctant to play has turned it round for him. also it really shouldnt have taken 23 games to get it right.

lets hope ashton will stay and long may the wins continue!!!

I'' ve said it after every game since the saints win and i''ll say it again, well done worthy. I wanted him out, didnt think it was his fault but the players are playing for him and he''s turned it around. He''s got the formation right at last and no stupid substitutions.

Also, is it a coincidence that we play well when we have no loan players clogging up the team, i know there is etuhu but he knows he''s staying and so does robinson. They are hear for the long hall when Davenport, wright, marney and lisbie didnt care cos they wouldnt be here for long.

yep Well done Nigel for admitting that u cant motivate the players, and taking 20 odd games to start making changes where we could be pressing for automatic promotion we now MIGHT press for the playoffs... Kudos to you Nigel!

jas :)

Just got back from the match. The supporters sang "Wothingtons green and yellow army...." for the first time since QPR probably. He also got a round of applause at the end of the game.

I''m still not sure about Worthy, an dhave indeed wanted him out this season. But, with it being NYE and all that, I was pleased he got some support today.

Well done the team, manager and support staff for 5 wins on the spin.

We really missed Robinson today though and were lucky to win really.

See you all in 2006. Happy New Year !

have to admit I agree with a lot of what you have said Paul.  Happily, it is only by playing largely proper Norwich football which has in turn allowed McV to shine and therefore be the first and most influential in sparking our revival.  I still have my doubts about Worthy as manager as you do, and also wonder, more than anything this year why it took until half way through the season to get to grips with this league, of which we are over familiar anyway.  Today''s performance was average at best, dull in the first half and it took a classic McV strike to liven it up.  After that we did play pretty well, but why not come out and play like that from the start.  Leicester were v poor and were there for the taking.