Sign in to follow this  
dj11

Rays funds prediction pledges

On 10/06/2020 at 12:07, Mr Apples said:

Hi Nutty, now League 1 has been called I'll send to you the lower league half of the pledge (along with tenner for next season). What a season they had, surely worth another star.  🤭🥳🌟

• £20 for solidifying their position in League 1.
  • £49 for every goal conceded (36 goals conceded in the League, 5 goals conceded in the FA Cup, 3 goals conceded in the EFL Cup and 5 goals conceded in the EFL Trophy).

Apples

Thanks again Mr Apples. The pigeon flew in this morning and your pledge has been added to the presentation pot.

The pigeon was closely followed by Tilly with his £25 from the pledge on Kathy's acca. Thanks Tilly, I've added yours in too.

So having presented £3,000 last month we already have £273 for the next presentation.

There will be some great news about this presentation pot when the Rays Funds thread goes up on Wednesday.

You PUPs are awesome💛💚👏👍

479138056_Signaturetotals15june2020.jpg.e510b0aed0636f18fae571eea831539b.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Eddie, I’ve just sent you £40, in PayPal, £30 is my season pledge as I don’t think Pukki & Buendia will score enough to go above the £30 pledge.

The other £10 for you to put on  a City great escape to stay up........👍💚💛

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

Eddie, I’ve just sent you £40, in PayPal, £30 is my season pledge as I don’t think Pukki & Buendia will score enough to go above the £30 pledge.

That's brilliant, thanks Indy🌟

What a week this is becoming!

I've updated the totals again...

1027301905_Signaturetotals15june20202.jpg.7f9b822942a9a4ad5512d3add3c819e9.jpg

I'll sort the other tenner in a bit.

You PUPs are awesome 💛💚

3 hours ago, Indy said:

Best odds of the sites I use was Paddypower.

1010338781_Indybet.png.153bb96bf1d00fcbe00f82af9e174b1a.png

Thanks again and good luck Indy and our beloved team 🤞🍀💛💚🙃👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Nutty, I’ll bump mine to £100 for staying up, plus £10 for every place above 18....👍☀️

It’s been such a strange season that who knows?....🥰🌈🙏

COYY 💛💚

Parma 

That's awesome Parma🌟 👏🙏🤞🍀💛💚👍

When i popped round this lunchtime Nutty sorry  i stayed close to my car as you live in a dodgy postcode and i could not risk losing my wheels as the youth in your neck of the woods are quicker than a F1 pit team.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

When i popped round this lunchtime Nutty sorry  i stayed close to my car as you live in a dodgy postcode and i could not risk losing my wheels as the youth in your neck of the woods are quicker than a F1 pit team.

You'd have been ok by my gaff, unless of course they twigged a Larkmanite was in the hood....

On 30/07/2019 at 09:39, lake district canary said:

I'll give £3 for every place we finish below top of the league. 

Ok, so we are finishing bottom, so I guess that means 20 x £3, so £60 on it's way to you for the CSF.  I'm disappointed we didn't do better and I think we could have done better but for circumstances beyond our control. The injuries setting us back early in the season and the injury to Hanley which as meant a makeshift defence in too many games. The restart scenario has been a farce too, with further restrictions on our chances with the pressure on resources in terms of games every three days and the extra subs loading the dice even more against the lesser resourced clubs.

So like everyone I'm disappointed, but I'm not angry like some seem to be - I just don't understand how anyone could be that angry about it, given the circumstances - I'm still positive about next season and hopefully all the anger will have dissipated by then from those that feel there is a need to be angry - imo it is misplaced anger, it is unecessary and pretty unpleasant to everyone at the club, from players to the owners. I am of course happy in the knowledge that most fans are on board with what the club are doing and as with all large groups of people there are always going to be those that will be anti-status quo, even though they have nothing better to offer in it's place.

So, of course I am a bit sad that we didn't do better, but on the other hand pleased that the CSF gets some money out of it!

Keep up the good work Nutty and all those that have pledged money this season and onwards to a new season of hope and the return of Farkeball to it's best form!  

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Ok, so we are finishing bottom, so I guess that means 20 x £3, so £60 on it's way to you for the CSF.  I'm disappointed we didn't do better and I think we could have done better but for circumstances beyond our control. The injuries setting us back early in the season and the injury to Hanley which as meant a makeshift defence in too many games. The restart scenario has been a farce too, with further restrictions on our chances with the pressure on resources in terms of games every three days and the extra subs loading the dice even more against the lesser resourced clubs.

So like everyone I'm disappointed, but I'm not angry like some seem to be - I just don't understand how anyone could be that angry about it, given the circumstances - I'm still positive about next season and hopefully all the anger will have dissipated by then from those that feel there is a need to be angry - imo it is misplaced anger, it is unecessary and pretty unpleasant to everyone at the club, from players to the owners. I am of course happy in the knowledge that most fans are on board with what the club are doing and as with all large groups of people there are always going to be those that will be anti-status quo, even though they have nothing better to offer in it's place.

So, of course I am a bit sad that we didn't do better, but on the other hand pleased that the CSF gets some money out of it!

Keep up the good work Nutty and all those that have pledged money this season and onwards to a new season of hope and the return of Farkeball to it's best form!  

Thanks Lakey, you're a real star🌟

I'm not angry either.

I've really missed the games but if that's saved just one life it's worth it.

Here's the latest totals..

439831943_Signaturetotals-14july20.jpg.c75b8d7352d5399a7fd948d551956675.jpg

After a sorry old season , at least some good will come out of it with money raised from this thread. Time to pay up. I'll work out what I owe Nutty and get it over to you.

• Thanks 1

As promised Nutty I have sent you £30 this morning as a result of my bewildering success in the 3 PUPs leagues this season.

Ironically, I always have a little flutter myself each weekend and do you know how much I've won personally? Zilch!

Keep up the good work. OTBC.

• Thanks 1

I will send my pledge today. Pukki’s 11 goals at £5 a pop and 21 points for a pound each, in my book equals £76. I am disappointed it’s not more and has resulted in relegation, so I have rounded it up to £100. 

perhaps we can run it again next year?

• Thanks 2

Money's in thank you Kathy🌟 and DJ🌟 

You PUPs are truly amazing.

I'd better settle mine too. I'll round it up to 30.

So that's £160 added to the presentation pot. Here are the latest totals...

1645668491_Signaturetotals-27july20.thumb.jpg.648ba7041e2d7e482021982c565a92c9.jpg

On 29/07/2019 at 18:29, PurpleCanary said:

I will pledge £5 for every league penalty we score, and £3 for every one we miss...or should that be the other way round?😎

So that is £10!

• Like 1

On 19/08/2019 at 06:57, Herman said:

1 shiny new pound for every City goal scored in the Premier league. 

I wasn't planning on being a tightwad. On its way Nutty. Your usual Paypal address?

Thanks Purple🌟 and Herman🌟

🏆👍  🏆👍

(I have no more likes left at the moment)

Herman, it is the same as usual.

I'll be back later with the new totals.

• Thanks 1

On 03/09/2019 at 15:15, Vazzza said:

I'll pledge £1 for every place away from the top I am on the profitability table on the PUP's by the end of the season. I'd love to make it more but i'm not that confident in my ability, or my bank balance 😂

Sorry I’ve been completely absent from the PUP’s thread of late. Can you let me know what I owe please and I’ll think of an affordable amount to bump it up to 👍

8 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

Sorry I’ve been completely absent from the PUP’s thread of late. Can you let me know what I owe please and I’ll think of an affordable amount to bump it up to 👍

Hi Vazzza

So you finished on +1.93.

Over a full season that would have been 9th.

The most important thing is that you're fit and ready when the new season starts🙃👍

Hi Nutty, the second half of my bet was for City to stay up (£20) and a pound for every goal scored. Unfortunately we didn't manage it, but we scored 30 odd goals during the season so I'll round it up to £40.

The cash is on its way to you in by the usual method. 👍

Apples

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Hi Vazzza

So you finished on +1.93.

Over a full season that would have been 9th.

The most important thing is that you're fit and ready when the new season starts🙃👍

I’ll round that up to £20 no problem. I can’t seem to find your email for the PayPal, please can send it over? 

Have a lot going on at the moment so football has taken a back seat but will try and get involved again next season. Cheers 👍

• Thanks 1