Sign in to follow this  
dj11

Rays funds prediction pledges

This has run for the last couple of seasons, and made a few quid, so I thought I would resurrect it. My pledges last season involved Jordan Rhodes and Ipswich, but as they have both moved on, I will go with £5 for every Pukki goal and £1 a point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It wasn’t particularly cheap last year, but to see us promoted and Ipswich relegated, was worth every penny. 

• Like 2

I will pledge £5 for every league penalty we score, and £3 for every one we miss...or should that be the other way round?😎

• Like 2

In the spirit of East Anglian brotherhood I'll pledge £1 for every goal we score and £1 for every goal the "nailed on promotion certs" from League 1 concede (both for all competitions). 👍

An additional £20 for City to stay up and £20 for them to stay down. :classic_biggrin:

Apples

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There's some amazing pledges on here. Thanks on behalf of the CSF and our wonderful DS boys and girls.

I will pledge £1 per point won. This will enable me to pay it monthly like I did with a previous pledge🙃

Some potentially big payouts already pledged! 

I’ll go a little different, £1 for every goal scored by Pukki, £2 for every goal scored by Buendia, £3 for every goal scored by Godfrey. (League & Cup in a City Shirt).

Additionally £2 for every position above 20 at the end of the season.

I’ll make you take a gamble Nutty, you can cash out my pledges above on after 19 Premiership games and I’ll pay a flat £30.

😂😂👍

😂 Going to be an expensive season for some of us........Pukki.

• Like 1

My £5 a Pukki goal is already looking to be expensive, but if it keeps us up, it is so worth it. I am hoping to be at least £110 down by the end of the season, but I would take more!!

• Like 1

I haven't quote got the mettle, or money to match dj11's fiver per Pukki goal, but I will do the same for every goal he scores past 10 for the season. I'll call it the Lawrenson special. If he hits 20 I'll double the lot.

Mine applies to Premier League games only.

I'll go for £2 for every penalty we score

Also £1 per Stiepermann goal

£1 for every Buendia goal

£1 for every clean sheet

I'll pledge £1 for every place away from the top I am on the profitability table on the PUP's by the end of the season. I'd love to make it more but i'm not that confident in my ability, or my bank balance 😂

• Like 1

I'll pledge £25 if we stay up and £5 for any of our team who get a call-up to the full England Mens squad (to be clear, main team only (not under-21s, etc) - call-up sufficient, whether they play or not!)

Edited by Mandie Moo
  • Like 1

On 19/08/2019 at 06:57, Herman said:

1 shiny new pound for every City goal scored in the Premier league. 

Financially I should be happy but I am gutted at our current low amount. Is it too late/bad betting karma to change it?

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Financially I should be happy but I am gutted at our current low amount. Is it too late/bad betting karma to change it?

Thanks for having made that pledge Herman. 

Last season the pledges cost us a lot more. But in less than six months we will be making some more 

Hi Nutty, regardless of what else happens this season, I’ll pay up my £30 pledge as I doubt we’ll see Pukki & Buendia get passed my £1 & £2 for each goal scored additionally my £2 for every place above 20th.

Great that we will see the end of the games to finish and get more money in on pledges.

Good luck to all.

On 29/07/2019 at 17:29, PurpleCanary said:

I will pledge £5 for every league penalty we score, and £3 for every one we miss...or should that be the other way round?😎

Could have worked out quite costly Purple if you had included the FA Cup including extra time not withstanding of course Idah at Preston.

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Could have worked out quite costly Purple if you had included the FA Cup including extra time not withstanding of course Idah at Preston.

I think it is two scored (Bournemouth and Spurs) and no misses so far.

8 hours ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, regardless of what else happens this season, I’ll pay up my £30 pledge as I doubt we’ll see Pukki & Buendia get passed my £1 & £2 for each goal scored additionally my £2 for every place above 20th.

Great that we will see the end of the games to finish and get more money in on pledges.

Good luck to all.

Thanks Indy. You're a star 🌟

On 30/07/2019 at 11:20, nutty nigel said:

There's some amazing pledges on here. Thanks on behalf of the CSF and our wonderful DS boys and girls.

I will pledge £1 per point won. This will enable me to pay it monthly like I did with a previous pledge🙃

So I owe £21 so far. For the last 9 games I'll up it to £2 per point won. Hopeully the pledge will end op costing me £75🙃

On 30/07/2019 at 09:34, Mr Apples said:

In the spirit of East Anglian brotherhood I'll pledge £1 for every goal we score and £1 for every goal the "nailed on promotion certs" from League 1 concede (both for all competitions). 👍

An additional £20 for City to stay up and £20 for them to stay down.

Hi Nutty, now League 1 has been called I'll send to you the lower league half of the pledge (along with tenner for next season). What a season they had, surely worth another star.  🤭🥳🌟

• £20 for solidifying their position in League 1.
  • £49 for every goal conceded (36 goals conceded in the League, 5 goals conceded in the FA Cup, 3 goals conceded in the EFL Cup and 5 goals conceded in the EFL Trophy).

Apples

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi Nutty, now League 1 has been called I'll send to you the lower league half of the pledge (along with tenner for next season). What a season they had, surely worth another star.  🤭🥳🌟

• £20 for solidifying their position in League 1.
  • £49 for every goal conceded (36 goals conceded in the League, 5 goals conceded in the FA Cup, 3 goals conceded in the EFL Cup and 5 goals conceded in the EFL Trophy).

Apples

You see, Ipswich can do their bit for charity....

• Haha 1