Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Roberts

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Climate Change Don't any of you read the previous thread ?  I'm not writing about the cause, I'm on about the phrase !

It's now changed back to Global Warming, when we had storms it was Climate Change !

Only in your head I suspect Swindon.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, CirclePoint said:

What? So because I can appreciate a beautiful woman’s body - and that doesn’t mean I want to have **** with her; it just means I appreciate what I find to be beautiful, that makes me a pervert? Really?

I am so tired of people projecting their sensitivities onto everyone else and then stand on some artificial, moral high ground, while casting their stones.

So you mean to tell me that when you’re walking through the city and see a beautiful woman walking towards you, you are so emotionally immature that you have to look straight down at your shoes in shame and then punish yourself Opus Day style when you get home? You can’t look at a beautiful women and appreciate those qualities that appeal to you, without sexually objectifying her, and then blaming others for your hidden desires?

Maybe you could take your recruitment to the Sterile Old Man’s Club elsewhere?

Whoa there, tiger, that's quite the leap.

I'm sure, if you're honest with yourself, you can see the difference between having a private appreciation of the female form, and publicly plastering semi-naked women all over an internet football forum that may well (and should be) frequented by people of all ages and of both sexes.

But I appreciate that these sentiments are not shared by everyone, and frankly I can't be bothered spending any more time trying to make people see why this might not be the most appropriate behaviour for a public forum. I'll leave you to it.

• Like 1

On 29/07/2019 at 06:02, FenwayFrank said:

Has a girlfriend 😉

66245E9B-91D9-47EA-8AB1-F655811E9BD9.jpeg

Back on topic, I'm wondering if FF would have started this thread if Patrick Roberts had a boyfriend. With a photo of said individual in a pair of speedos, and what sort of reaction it would have generated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Back on topic, I'm wondering if FF would have started this thread if Patrick Roberts had a boyfriend. With a photo of said individual in a pair of speedos, and what sort of reaction it would have generated. 

That’s clever, you’ve managed to merge the gay footballer and sad old perverts threads into one. I suspect this thread will soon collapse like a black hole under the weight of righteous outrage. 😆

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Whoa there, tiger, that's quite the leap.

I'm sure, if you're honest with yourself, you can see the difference between having a private appreciation of the female form, and publicly plastering semi-naked women all over an internet football forum that may well (and should be) frequented by people of all ages and of both sexes.

But I appreciate that these sentiments are not shared by everyone, and frankly I can't be bothered spending any more time trying to make people see why this might not be the most appropriate behaviour for a public forum. I'll leave you to it.

By the sounds of the rationale you have applied to your response, I can see why you might feel it’s a quite a leap. It sounds like you’re more interested in talking, than actually having something to say. 

If you think a picture of a woman in a bikini is somehow provocative, then what must the people of all ages and sexes think when they go to the beach?!?!?

”Good lord cover your eyes son! I had no idea that bikini clad women would be everywhere!”

The most you could say is that this post should be in the non-football board. Other than that, you’ve got nothing.

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

Just need something a bit racist for a hat trick.

....sorry Nuff, how careless of me. What I should have said was, Patrick Roberts' black boyfriend wearing speedos.

....they think it's all over, it is now. 😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CirclePoint said:

By the sounds of the rationale you have applied to your response, I can see why you might feel it’s a quite a leap. It sounds like you’re more interested in talking, than actually having something to say. 

If you think a picture of a woman in a bikini is somehow provocative, then what must the people of all ages and sexes think when they go to the beach?!?!?

”Good lord cover your eyes son! I had no idea that bikini clad women would be everywhere!”

The most you could say is that this post should be in the non-football board. Other than that, you’ve got nothing.

Nonsense mate, I've made my points very clearly on this and other threads. Some people agree with the points I'm making, some don't. Let's just accept that we have contrary viewpoints on this subject and move on.

And it's up to Pete whether this kind of thread should remain here, move to non-football or be deleted; I'm just going to ignore them from now on rather than spending my summer in cyclical arguments with other City fans. OTBC!

Edited by Feedthewolf

10 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Perhaps I should accuse you of being heterosexist 😁

• Haha 1