Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Roberts

Don't speak too soon Jobsworth as i expect the outrage bus to be along before much longer.

Pretty quiet on here tonight, so maybe now the Sterile Old Perverts Club™ have done their thing, we can talk about Roberts as a footballer? I remember him being massively hyped when he broke through at Fulham, but didn't quite seem to hit his straps at the Man City loan farm.

Hadn't realised he was on loan at Girona last season, so would have been playing in La Liga - he played 19 games, but only 593 minutes in total so he obviously didn't start much (if at all). No goals or assists in those 19 appearances either, so something clearly didn't click for him out there.

According to this, though (yeah it's Talksport, sorry), he ran Atletico Madrid ragged in December... 
https://talksport.com/football/455302/patrick-roberts-manchester-city-girona-la-liga/

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

we can talk about Roberts as a footballer?

We’ve already done that, just get a look of his bird 😁😂

Edited by FenwayFrank

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

We’ve already done that, just get a look at his bird 😁😂

Yeah, she's extremely attractive. Like pretty much every footballer's WAG.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hadn't realised he was on loan at Girona last season, so would have been playing in La Liga - he played 19 games, but only 593 minutes in total so he obviously didn't start much (if at all). No goals or assists in those 19 appearances either, so something clearly didn't click for him out there.

I think the gist was that he started off playing, but then suffered a few muscular problems which kept him out for a while and never really established himself back in the team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I think the gist was that he started off playing, but then suffered a few muscular problems which kept him out for a while and never really established himself back in the team.

I know Celtic fans were very fond of him. A year in the SPL didn't do Maddison's development any harm... and bearing in mind he'll be 23 by the time his loan expires, there's a good chance we'd be able to make a bid to sign him permanently if we stay up and he looks the part.

51 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Wouldn't we all with a WAG like that 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

With a gf like that it's not surprising

Edited by Rock The Boat

Some kid won a lot playing fort nite. Suspect he’ll get a hot Mrs too. Too many old boys on this site stuck somewhere that is better left behind in 1976. There was a thread for you to all have your cheap thrills with young scantily dressed ladies  

Best you stick to those, lovely as she is this thread isn’t about Roberts, move it to the non football please Pete so these like minded chaps can stick together. I guess ex old bill and the like don’t have the same pulling power as premier league football players. Me neither sadly but posting pictures like this is at best unnecessary 

lets have a pic of your bird Fen or TIL so we can all make a call on them too, but stick it in non football eh. As I’m not sure I want to see them

Edited by xymox

4 hours ago, xymox said:

Some kid won a lot playing fort nite. Suspect he’ll get a hot Mrs too. Too many old boys on this site stuck somewhere that is better left behind in 1976. There was a thread for you to all have your cheap thrills with young scantily dressed ladies  

Best you stick to those, lovely as she is this thread isn’t about Roberts, move it to the non football please Pete so these like minded chaps can stick together. I guess ex old bill and the like don’t have the same pulling power as premier league football players. Me neither sadly but posting pictures like this is at best unnecessary 

lets have a pic of your bird Fen or TIL so we can all make a call on them too, but stick it in non football eh. As I’m not sure I want to see them

Weirdo 

12 hours ago, xymox said:

There you go xymox 'Er indoors who is 60 in a couple of months taken earlier this month.

image.thumb.png.77145831dc2c08b27a7b34427ce5d7a3.png

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There you go xymox 'Er indoors who is 60 in a couple of months taken earlier this month.

image.thumb.png.77145831dc2c08b27a7b34427ce5d7a3.png

Blimey, Gt Yarmouth has changed, all those palm trees.......must be that global warming thingy.......

18 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

“...so maybe now the Sterile Old Perverts Club™ have done their thing...”

What? So because I can appreciate a beautiful woman’s body - and that doesn’t mean I want to have **** with her; it just means I appreciate what I find to be beautiful, that makes me a pervert? Really?

I am so tired of people projecting their sensitivities onto everyone else and then stand on some artificial, moral high ground, while casting their stones.

So you mean to tell me that when you’re walking through the city and see a beautiful woman walking towards you, you are so emotionally immature that you have to look straight down at your shoes in shame and then punish yourself Opus Day style when you get home? You can’t look at a beautiful women and appreciate those qualities that appeal to you, without sexually objectifying her, and then blaming others for your hidden desires?

Maybe you could take your recruitment to the Sterile Old Man’s Club elsewhere?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Blimey, Gt Yarmouth has changed, all those palm trees.......must be that global warming thingy.......

I notice it's gone back to Global Warming again, instead of Climate Change 😕

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I notice it's gone back to Global Warming again, instead of Climate Change 😕

FFS Swindon - is there any thread on which you don't flaunt your ignorance? Global warming causes Climate Change!! It's really not that difficult!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, xymox said:

You've got your Norwich Pride thread. We've got this one. Seems fair to me.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, xymox said:

Are you old enough to remember Olive from On The Buses??

2 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

FFS Swindon - is there any thread on which you don't flaunt your ignorance? Global warming causes Climate Change!! It's really not that difficult!

It is excessive GW that contributes to CC not GW per se. Without our atmosphere and the greenhouse gases in it that absorb then re-emit IR radiation we wouldn’t be here as average surface temperature would be approximately -15C.

• Like 1

Climate Change Don't any of you read the previous thread ?  I'm not writing about the cause, I'm on about the phrase !

It's now changed back to Global Warming, when we had storms it was Climate Change !