44 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

And yet when this was pointed out to those who claimed there was a 'witch hunt' on here with regards to Todd, this was A-OK.

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Oh, so he's poking fun at my mental health condition again. Classy guy.

As many of you will know from previous discussions, I'm proud to be a spokesperson for mental health issues, and proud to be a fundraiser for Mind. Always best to get it out in the open and talk about it, I'm sure we all know someone who has suffered/is suffering... 💪🏼

Seriously what does this moron have to do to get banned? We know he has multiple accounts, we know he's nothing but a troll, he's taking the **** out of people's mental health and yet it's entirely overlooked.

• Like 1

Todd Cantwell was the outstanding player on the pitch 1st half vs Atalanta. 

Outstanding movement, passing and vision. 

Along with our other young players he looked the most confident and the least fazed. It will be interesting to see if our youth are the ones who look most confident at Liverpool. 

A lot of seniors looked affected by nerves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

As many of you will know from previous discussions, I'm proud to be a spokesperson for mental health issues, and proud to be a fundraiser for Mind. Always best to get it out in the open and talk about it, I'm sure we all know someone who has suffered/is suffering... 💪🏼

Wolfo, Jobo is just about the most loathsome ****  it has ever been our collective misfortune  to encounter  on this message board,  I can put up with opposing views, borderline stupidity and even  the odd binner on here but this guy lacks empathy , which I believe is what separates us humans  from the animal kingdom. Todd's performance  last night was a two fingers to this idiot,  his response... to insult  you in the most low life  way possible . I used to find him amusing,  now i find him repugnant. 

Keep up the good work with Mind, none of us know  if or when  we may need their services.

Non illegitimi  Carborundum.

OTBC

Jog on Jobo.

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2019 at 11:22, Jobsworth Canary said:

The problem with the highlights, it is just that the highlights

if we had lowlights, powder puff shots on goal, passes going astray and pulling out of the tackle then you would get a more rounded view of his performance 

the other youngsters Roberts was superb, just behind him I thought  Max and Jamal played very very well.

we have some truly wonderful youngsters many in fact, just because Cantwell comes from Dereham doesn’t make him in the same league as  Emi or Roberts as attackers and they are the benchmark in our team.

he is also in my opinion behind Onel, Mario and Leitner in the attacking section of the team

there are many fans looking at him with Rose tinted glasses just because he is local. You need to have balance in your assessment of our players 

Making loads of friends in here aren’t you? D1ckhead 

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't suppose you will read this as you say you have blocked me too, but it is clear that Waveney has mental issues of his own. Most people have mental or have had mental issues at some time or other - I suspect we all have experience ourselves or of loved ones who have had problems.  Confronting or outing people as you did above in my experience doesn't help - it just makes them react worse (as he did with his personal comment).  Waveney clearly has issues and although I'm not excusing him, he needs help - maybe even understanding - the same as any other person with mental health issues.

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

I don't suppose you will read this as you say you have blocked me too, but it is clear that Waveney has mental issues of his own. Most people have mental or have had mental issues at some time or other - I suspect we all have experience ourselves or of loved ones who have had problems.  Confronting or outing people as you did above in my experience doesn't help - it just makes them react worse (as he did with his personal comment).  Waveney clearly has issues and although I'm not excusing him, he needs help - maybe even understanding - the same as any other person with mental health issues.

I know this isn't my  battle to fight Lakeyo, but the guy has  overstepped  the invisible line of decency  recently,  his treatment of Wolfo is nothing short of disgraceful.  He may well have mental health issues, In  which case he should seek help as Wolfo did . I also dont want to get into a long drawn out argument  with anyone  on this, it's pretty clear  to most that he's out of order,  offside,  call it what you will. Some peoples mental issues do cause them to hurt others, granted. Until  such time as the truth about Jobos condition emerges ,if ever it does. I'll remain of the opinion that hes a snidey side shark.

• Thanks 1

You're  welcome Jobo.  ( for the thanks trophy emoji, that is) . Beginning to think lakeyo is right, jeez.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I'm not after any fights, wcork, far from it. I just think that everyone has issues and sometimes allowances need to be made - none of us know each other that well or our backgrounds and it is easy to leap in.  Jobsworth/Waveney, whatever his issues overstepped the mark - does he understand that? I don't know, but he is probably enjoying the attention he is getting, it seems to be the only reason he posts. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Yeah, I'm not after any fights, wcork, far from it. I just think that everyone has issues and sometimes allowances need to be made - none of us know each other that well or our backgrounds and it is easy to leap in.  Jobsworth/Waveney, whatever his issues overstepped the mark - does he understand that? I don't know, but he is probably enjoying the attention he is getting, it seems to be the only reason he posts. 

Tell me  something I don't know Lakeyo. He would be one of the first to' jump in.' Me, I just dont like snidey conts.

On 29/07/2019 at 11:16, Nuff Said said:

Or me.

The indisputable leader of the gang. 

As an aside Top Cat was based on the Bilko series

Cantwell has certainly come on in leaps and bounds (though I would prefer if he just ran on instead arf arf)

But he fitted in perfectly with a side who, especially in attack (being offensive as it is now known) we were using very deft 'flicks' to lay the ball on for others. Todd looks to have muscled up a bit and if he was one of the summer signings it would suggest a good choice.

I expect many of us had our doubts about Todd even though we were rooting for him - so all I can say is that I am over the moon for him, more so when the old bladder popped into the onion bag ... the boy done good.

And even Sir Benny looked a lot more positive, if only in a 'did you spill my pint' kind of way.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

has issues ?

of what ?

and who issued them ?

11 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Classy and ironic given he's prone to talking to himself on other threads keep them going.

He knows what pushes our buttons and the most devisive topics on here so took the chance to post what he did as soon as he could after an excellent performance by Todd. Why he spouts the cr4p about the lad being local, I don't know. We are all local to somewhere.

I haven't looked in here much over the Summer so haven't really noticed this loon before but I have happily added him to the list of other Waveney accounts I ignore.

On 28/07/2019 at 14:22, Jobsworth Canary said:

At the game yesterday, he was weak in the tackle, passing generally ineffective and spent most of the game running around like a headless chicken 

he is a country mile away from being ready  to play in the premier league 

Oh dear. 😀

• Haha 1