Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Never give up! Never surrender!

One thing is for sure this coming season, we will never give up, and we have the quality to turn around games that seem lost. We must get behind the team no matter what.

I challenge anyone to watch this video without smiling, laughing or feeling a general sense of euphoria!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

or this...

2min 15sec

Edited by Bill
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep the attitude of the supporters is going to be vital. There will be games where we'll be behind to the likes of Watford or Bournemouth, but we know we're good enough to come back, so support, don't moan.

• Like 1

Gotta love that Sky Sports News Vid, I'll play that back a few times this season to remind me what got us here!

Still think that dummy by Klose was the single best bit of individual skill by any of our players last season - just sublime. 🙂 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Still think that dummy by Klose was the single best bit of individual skill by any of our players last season - just sublime. 🙂 

I'm surprised the man can walk, let alone run around a football pitch, given how big his balls must be to try something like that in the 101st minute or whatever it was.

Edited by Peanuts
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I really dont want to disagree with this being the best of the season, so I won't, it was superb, and from a centre back, that late in the game - seriously bold and well judged.

What i will say however, is Emi's flick against Hull was also an incredible piece of individual skill.

Best to say they were both fantastic.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

I really dont want to disagree with this being the best of the season, so I won't, it was superb, and from a centre back, that late in the game - seriously bold and well judged.

What i will say however, is Emi's flick against Hull was also an incredible piece of individual skill.

Best to say they were both fantastic.

Good point Flying Dutchman - hell, just too many pieces of outstanding skill to choose from! 🙂 

2 hours ago, Bill said:

or this...

2min 15sec

OMG how come I never saw this, absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂