Midlands Yellow

Norwich pride

29 minutes ago, daly said:

30 minutes ago, daly said:

Lollards Pit only 1 flag

Greens/Nuffield Health Club managed 2 No Union Jacks just gay flags flying

That’s excellent by Greens/Nuffield 

Considering one of our MEP's believes that homosexuality will one day be cured by science then I doubt you will ever convince some people. 

I don't know why this side of the forum gets no traffic? Post something on the main site and you'll get a good few responses, on the whole. Move it over here and it dies a death. 

It was more of a musing on the non football part of the forum in general rather than this thread in specific. Although I agree this topic is still sadly divisive. 

On 03/08/2019 at 11:59, Herman said:

I don't know why this side of the forum gets no traffic? Post something on the main site and you'll get a good few responses, on the whole. Move it over here and it dies a death. 

Because some people only visit the site to look at City related conversations and then unwittingly open an off-topic thread and get drawn into commenting, whereas others are just too lazy to open an extra tab rather than having everything on 1 visible page.

I used to be a lot more active across a number of different forums, but time constraints and changing interests have reduced this steadily over the past few years, so I'm personally more inclined to comment on off-topic threads on sites I regularly visit rather than doing this across a number of others, and surely the opposite can be true of many posters as well?