I am sorry to hear about the injuries, I would not wish that on anyone, but oh no - say this isn't true ! 

'I think he would like to go' - Lambert admits Judge is keen on QPR move

Ha - a fully back-to-fitness Judge is far too good for L1, the main issue was if he’d ever get back to the level he was after the injury - methinks he may well be off🙂!

Edited by Branston Pickle

Just seen the headbutt by Flynn Downes... absolutely laid him out! Friendly or not, you'd expect a three-game ban to be on the way.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Just seen the headbutt by Flynn Downes... absolutely laid him out! Friendly or not, you'd expect a three-game ban to be on the way.

Got a link to it Wolfie?

13 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Do you get a ban if it is a pre season friendly ?

Thanks. Blimey, he didn't hold back did he?

Mind, I don't think cards in friendlies count towards the league do they, so he'll not get a ban.

47 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I notice from the photos, that it didn't take long for Chambers to get involved, I know he's Captain but he seems to spend more time grabbing people by the throat than playing football. 

I guess that's how to become a 'legend' at Portman Rd nowadays. 

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

I notice from the photos, that it didn't take long for Chambers to get involved, I know he's Captain but he seems to spend more time grabbing people by the throat than playing football. 

I guess that's how to become a 'legend' at Portman Rd nowadays. 

Yet we are still living in their shadow.... apparently! 

26 minutes ago, Berkshire Canary said:

Yet we are still living in their shadow.... apparently! 

2 hours ago, lappinitup said:

Thanks. Blimey, he didn't hold back did he?

Mind, I don't think cards in friendlies count towards the league do they, so he'll not get a ban.

If this was not at a football match this nutter would be up before the beak for ABH, if not GBH.

But at least the 'mighty' Town have shown their better class when up against non league teams ........... two draws

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

If this was not at a football match this nutter would be up before the beak for ABH, if not GBH.

But at least the 'mighty' Town have shown their better class when up against non league teams ........... two draws

Who knows, the stars seen by Flynn Downes’ poor victim might magically attach themselves to their horrendous shirts, give the simpletons something else to brag about...

5 minutes ago, Berkshire Canary said:

Who knows, the stars seen by Flynn Downes’ poor victim might magically attach themselves to their horrendous shirts, give the simpletons something else to brag about...

it appears their latest boast is how they can afford plenty of spare seats at their poorman road when we can't even afford to have a seat for everyone who wants one

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

it appears their latest boast is how they can afford plenty of spare seats at their poorman road when we can't even afford to have a seat for everyone who wants one

The logic behind that one makes my head spin like I’ve been playing a friendly against a certain bin dipping midfielder. 😵

it appears that the trophies we have won don't count either as the footage of the games is not in black and white  😊

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Well as long as that’s all he’s grabbing! 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Think beak is the right word, lucky he didn't have his eye out as well when he butted him 👃

• Haha 1

I like the idea that if you play in 'mock Barcelona' shirts and have stars, it might intimidate the opposition. 

Failing that, you can always headbut them, that'll work too.

• Haha 3

Standards begin with the top man. He sets the pattern of behaviour.

It could have been foreseen that Lambert's uncontrollable outburst at Carrow Road would have lowered the standards of the youngsters under his influence.

'You reap what you sow.'

Some binners are in favour of all this stuff and call it "passion."

I'm just proud of the fact that we have a level-headed, more civil person in Daniel Farke as manager of NCFC.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Standards begin with the top man. He sets the pattern of behaviour.

It could have been foreseen that Lambert's uncontrollable outburst at Carrow Road would have lowered the standards of the youngsters under his influence.

'You reap what you sow.'

Some binners are in favour of all this stuff and call it "passion."

I'm just proud of the fact that we have a level-headed, more civil person in Daniel Farke as manager of NCFC.

I had a quick look over on twatted and I thought some of the comments were pretty disgraceful. I know I'm hardly unbiased, but I'd like to think that if it were one of our players we wouldn't all be lining up to make excuses or spin it as a positive display of passion. The video is not great quality but it looks to be a proper headbutt and if he'd done that outside a pub on a Saturday night he might well have had his collar felt.

13 hours ago, crispeduk said:

Well as long as that’s all he’s grabbing! 

Chambers has found his level. Godfrey would make mincemeat of him physically (great boxing video released just after "the" event), and also playing wise. The guy is a jerk, right up Lamberts street , but abject in terms of ability. Is he Russell Martin ? No. Not in any stretch of the imagination , and that is who Lambert is hoping he emulates in his "history repeating" efforts.

Binners trying to copy our history. How funny is that.

I think the funniest was that some of these excitable farmhands came up with the idea that if they some how kicked up a bit of a hullabaloo and formed themselves into some sort of coordinated group they could lift the team

so armed with a number of penny whistles and a swill bin to bang onthe bottom this ragbag of rustics have been kicking up a racket at every game - rather like the sound of a number of tom cats fighting atop some dustbins, I am led to believe

however it's all in vein it would seem

I wonder what the farmhands have lined up for this season, maybe just back to the days of waving inflectable pitchforks around

I’m impressed with how even after the last set of friendlies they are still going to romp League 1. Those strong away draws against Notts County and Cambridge Utd have really given them the confidence to move on.

The comments about them having the strongest squad in the league bought a wry smile out. Personally think Peterborough’s is better. Must be the bias in me.

15 hours ago, Bill said:

Cambridge Utd are not a non-league team.

This is one for the local plod.

Usually they don’t investigate but there is video evidence of a crime here and this is a serious crime.

Frankly the FA should demand that there is a criminal investigation and potentially a prosecution of the perpetrator, because to do otherwise sends the message that behaviour of this sort is condoned by the FA simply because it happens on a football pitch rather than in the que for a late night kebab.

Passion is different to a serious assault. There is no excuse to confuse one for the other.

• Like 1