Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Spyrou

8 hours ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Coley and Morris both on the scoresheet for Dunfermline and Rotherham respectively

My mate was at West Brom vs Rotherham last week and said he didn’t look very good, hopefully a run of games will see him do better

7 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

My mate was at West Brom vs Rotherham last week and said he didn’t look very good, hopefully a run of games will see him do better

I've got very little hope that Morris will actually make it with us, the lad is 23 (nearly 24) and I can count the number of games he's played for us on one hand. Doesn't seem to score many on his loan spells away either. Don't get me wrong though, he must be highly rated for us to keep him on our books and I'm sure the coaching staff know more than me.

Edited by Hoolahoop14

Morris is an odd one, think his best chances to make the grade have passed, and unfortunately he’s had his fair share of injuries too. Don’t think he’ll be competing with Pukki or Drmic any time soon, and his paying style is possibly better suited to the lower leagues. I’ll imagine he will be sold when the right offer comes in for him.

interested to see what Spyrou can produce out on loan this season though, Adams is going to be a busy man!

• Like 1