Sign in to follow this  
pete

3rd lit on the way

Why? just a commercial exercise to extract more money.  Only club we need to change for is Wolves in PL or maybe teams in yellow in the cups, but none will be in yellow and red.

1 minute ago, pete said:

Why? just a commercial exercise to extract more money.  Only club we need to change for is Wolves in PL or maybe teams in yellow in the cups, but none will be in yellow and red.

Don't forget Watford 😉

And nobody forces us to buy all three. I haven't bought a replica kit in over a decade- I just buy a retro shirt every few years when I need a new one. They look nicer, they're slightly cheaper and they don't age.

I used to get every new home shirt until they started releasing a new one every year. I know every club does it annually now, but it was p*ss-take too far for me.

That said, I am massively tempted to buy this year's. It's my favourite home shirt in a long, long time.

Edited by canarydan23
  • Like 1

Our third kits are my favourite, as recently, they have been a bit mental.

I don't usually buy kits, but the only ones I own are the 92-94 replica kits (home and away) as it reminds me of my childhood, when we were amazing and the 15-16 3rd kit.

Edited by All the Germans
3rd kit not away kit...

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is the colour of the ad on the main site (ie pink) a clue to the kit colour, do we think?

I'd guess the ball currently not associated to a kit below is the biggest clue?

200.jpg

I’d seen that, but also an ad including a black ball with a slightly odd design of clocks on it.  Will be interesting to see what we go for, not that it’s really needed....

Edited by Branston Pickle

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I highly doubt it means anything, the build up to the red away kit didn’t give anything away either - in all honesty, they want to get people talking about the threat of a kit that will make us all look like Mr Blobby. Just clever marketing in my opinion.