Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Leicester v Norwich - match thread

Winning 1-0 when the team plays badly is usually the sign of a good team - we have not done this for a long time so I think this result has more relevance than either Southampton or Burnley (although those victories were contributory factors)

The team with more skill won again - like Bramall Lane. We are going to lose the midfield battle with only three players there, and narrow, thus allowing them freedom on the wings. Fortunately Leicester couldn''t cross accurately enough, and on the odd occasions when they did the strikers were awful. We could have been buried by half-time. In the second half a few glimpses of skill on counter attack showed why we have the potential to defeat even good teams, which Leicester are not. A defence splitting pass from Etuhu, o how we''ve wanted somebody to be able to do that this season, and the wee man did the rest!Not our most impressive win, but there was character there again, and the flashes of skill.Let''s hop that Colin recovers for Monday, and that Flem is able to play as well.OTBC

For those knocking ''Mensa'' Hucks - it was suggested before the game that he might earn a yellow, thereby ruling him out of the cup game and not missing any league matches. Still seem stupid and petulant?

[quote user="Fat Barman"]For those knocking ''Mensa'' Hucks - it was suggested before the game that he might earn a yellow, thereby ruling him out of the cup game and not missing any league matches. Still seem stupid and petulant?
[/quote]

Stupid and petulant  about sums up   the " Mensa Hucks "   spouters  Barman  !  LOL

Yeah, I don''t know where the Huckerby is stupid thing has suddenly come from. I agree that his defending leaves something to be desired but he has always struck me as being an intelligent and creative player. 

Hucks isnt thick.. sometimes lazy and disinterested and needs a kick up the backside but he isnt thick at all...

David Beckhams thick by saying "i got a yellow card vs Wales on purpose" in a live TV interview... you dont admit to it!!!!! Becks would probably say "yeh i caved that blokes head in with a sledgehammer too" on TV if he had murdered someone.

jas :)