Sign in to follow this  
Berks canary

Huckerby

I wonder if we would have had all this Huckerby mania if he hadn''t scored that wonder goal in his last match ? If we look at his other performances , some were very average and hardly match winning . The fans have pushed the board on a " get Huckerby at any cost " mission.

How may Premiership clubs has Huckerby been turfed out of ? If he was consistently turning in Cardiff performances fair enough but i suspect he is a big game player and that if he had signed for Norwich we wouldn''t have got those performances on many occasions.

Forget Huckerby and move on - We will i''m sure pick up a more than adequate replacement .

so how many games have you been to this season then?

sorry, haven''t had the pleasure of talking to you before i don''t think. I can only speak for myself, and I was put under the great man''s spell early on. I have seen every home game and most away and I can tell you that Huckerby will get us automatic promotion, no question. As for the fans only catching on since the goal v cardiff - for your information, or if you care to go back a few pages mate, you will see i have been pro-hucks since september, indeed i had my away shirt printed with his name on SEPTEMBER 30 (day of Reading match), yeah, to me a one match wonder

Yeah, course he is a big game player, that is why he wants to come here, cos next year there will be plenty of big games.

May I suggest you stick to supporting your local team - Reading!

Happy Christmas

and it wasn''t just the fans who had a go at the board, mate, try listening to Worthy on a few occasions.

Some players take a while to find a club, but when they do you see the very best of them.

Maybe Huckerby also feels he found that very club.

Berks Canary must have watched different games to me, huckerby was always an inspiration to the rest of the team, even on off days. That one piece of magic is all it takes, and huckerby is capable of producing this at any time during 90mins.

OK , so i have only watched 2 games this year, Sunderland and Coventry at home . Huckerby in both games was very poor . I listen to match commentary every Saturday and i am only reflecting what i hear . Yes , no doubt he is a quality player and in half dozen matches he has either made or scored goals and i would love him to join NCFC but not at any price please !!! You have to doubt how committed he is if he is offered a deal better than he is on today and still won''t join .

I have followed NCFC for 44 years since my father took me to my first match as a 5 year old , so no jibes on me being a Reading supporter !

I do not do Personal Jibes, I simply point out who my OPINIONS are too.
They where not abusive and simply gave my points against some other persons opinion.

and as for watford ''PETE'', huckerby had just come back from injury.

RONBOL

sorry if i offended you ''Berks Canary'' i never questioned your loyalty and dedication to Norwich City and never will any supporter. No matter how many or little games a supporter watches his team.
I am not short sighted, huckerby does blow hot and cold.
If you watch him closely look at the defenders and runs that he takes with him. It opens up the game for his strike partner and other team members to join the attack.
I do not believe we should sign hucks at any price. The word gamble has been used on this site very often, However i do not see this as a gamble only a calculated risk.
We all take calculated risks every day of our lives.

The money that has been mentioned of course is considerable. Especially to the means of Norwich City. In my opinion it''s a risk not to sign him.

Ronbol

No offfence taken ! This forum is all about us expressing opinions .

Unfortunately i have not had the opportunity to see Huckerby play except the two games he did not play well ?

Anyway it seems that the deal is going to happen . And that will undoubtedly give the team a huge lift . They i''m sure will believe they can get promotion with him, however he plays !

I''m looking forward to Worthy''s press conference - " Ladies and Gentlemen - We''ve got him ! "