Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Asset Angels, Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

We have just two weeks before Rays Funds starts again for our thirteenth season. Since we began you wonderful PUPs have raised £12,854 which is a fantastic amount from an online football forum. I honestly believe this is the best online football forum in the world.

There’s a slight change this season because our wonderfully generous benefactor PUPanon has upped the Norwich stake to £13 enabling the picker to have an automatic negative option of £2 for City to lose and £1 for the draw. The remaining tenner will work like last season where the picker has a totally free reign to pick their own options of negative/positive picks. Thanks PUPanon for this extra stake, your continued support of this part of Ray’s Funds is really appreciated by me and all our PUPs.

This is the point where I ask for your tenners to fund the main picks for the new season. We need need 40 tenners to fund the main picks. These can be sent via paypal to canaryeddie@aol.com. I’ll also be in the Nelson after the Newcastle game on August 17th.

I’ve also provisionally set the rota for the first few weeks. In keeping with tradition our defending champions are first up to pick the final six. Two stars of our summer special, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man and Fenway Frank are first up for the Norwich picks.

Final Six

10th  August – First Wazzock

17th  August – Diane

24th  August – Lincsy

31st  August – 

Norwich Picks

9th  August - Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

17th August – Fenway Frank

Also don’t forget Kathy said we could all BOGOF again this season which means as in previous seasons all PUPs who enter are invited to have a free go where any winning go to our presentation pot for our wonderful DS boys and girls.You can enter on line here :-

https://canariestrust.org/20…/…/04/canary-challenge-2019-20/

And email Kathy your BOGOF entry at reephambird@gmail.com.

Just a reminder that Rays Funds is for all Pink Un posters so please get involved.

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Hi again all. Massive thanks to Nutty for continuing with this great venture, and to PUPanon for their wonderful generosity.

I'd just like to add that the PUPs Super Six league has been renewed. If you played previously you should automatically be entered. For anyone else who would like to join us, the league code is 2VLXPW. No prizes, all for fun. Come and join us.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The best thread on the forum by a country mile.

I challenge anyone to disagree with this. 

I missed it last season, not just in terms of not picking, I mean actually really missed evrything that this thread brings.  Hopefully that's not too sad, but I don't care anyway.  I'll be back with my selections this year 👍

• Like 1

Cheers nutty, I look forward to this every season. Will paypal you a tenner in the next few days mate. 

• Like 1

It feels like some strange summer slumber is coming to an end!

Thanks again to Eddie for organising this and our anonymous sponsor for funding it. The negative bet sounds a great idea too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hansterbubble said:

It feels like some strange summer slumber is coming to an end!

Thanks again to Eddie for organising this and our anonymous sponsor for funding it. The negative bet sounds a great idea too.

Ditto, thank Eddie for all the hard work.

Have sent my tenner & thanks to PuPanon for the additional monies.  If you want support for any further bets let me know

• Thanks 1

Just sent my tenner, just to repeat what everyone has said...

Many thanks to PupAnon for their incredible generosity, and to you Eddie for all the work you do!

• Thanks 1

Have just sent my tenner. Are we having the predictions thread this season?

• Thanks 1

So this extra £3 on the Norwich bets. Do they just get put on for a straigh draw and lost or can you say ask it to be a nil nil draw?

17 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

So this extra £3 on the Norwich bets. Do they just get put on for a straigh draw and lost or can you say ask it to be a nil nil draw?

It will be £1 draw and £2 loss. But there's still a tenner so nil nil could still be selected. 

Hi Nutty, my tenner for this and the fiver for the Super 6 will be winging it's way to you via the usual route. 👍

Apples

Hi Nutty, my tenner for this and the fiver for the Super 6 will be winging it's way to you via the usual route. 👍

Apples

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the tenners so far. I'm really looking forward to our new Rays Funds season. I'll be putting week one up on Monday because then I am away for a few days. I will be back in plenty of time to place the final selections.

• Like 1