Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On Preston!.

I''m cheering for Preston North End tomorrow, they are a brilliant side, and play classy and slick passing football which we and Worthy can only dream of!.

They destroyed Coventry with it yesterday, and I fully expect them to do it to us tomorrow.

Come on Preston, don''t let me and thousends down!.

PS. Ony reply with nasty comments please, there is a reason for this, but you are all untrained to know why.

So mote it be.

So we are finally learning more of the truth about you wizard!

''So mote it be'' is something only heard in a Freemasons'' Lodge. What lodge are you in? Preston North End?

I see your game Wizard.

You are so self obsessed you really do want Preston to beat Norwich so you no longer feel the need to start these threads.

What kind of supporter are you?

This counter-curse is really making your slippers curl up, I can sense it. Well, serves you right for your initial disloyalty.

Go kiss some frogs (and I don''t mean a Calais day trip) I mean the amphibious slimy creatures (other than Warnock) who sometimes turn into 20 goal a season strikers. You might actually do your Club a favour for a change.[li][li][li]

You really have hit a new low, we are finally doing well, but the spite running through your veins just wont let up on Worthy and co will it?

Call yourself a fan..

(Come on, someones got to bite..)

wizard i was in a pub in lowestoft last night & was told your really a ipswich fan , & come on here so befriend us norwich fans .so your come on preston  comes from the heart lol  . any way if ashton is still a norwich player by sat & play in the cup game he wont be going nowhere as teams wont want cup tied,  on the ball city

hey.. since Wiz has started his "come on opposition" posts we have won every game.... i dont care if he never says "come on Norwich!" ever again if it means a rise to rival that of the mighty chelsea! lol

jas :)

Keep it up, Wiz, it''s working for superstitious old me!

And for those posters who don''t realise that this is a Good Luck thing that Wiz has been doing for the past five games....READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON HERE AND WAKE UP!!!!!

I don''t read these boards a fraction of the amount that some of you do, and I still remember Wizards 1st post along these lines and...

"since Wiz has started his "come on opposition" posts we have won every game"

might actually be the whole point... no-one notice the smiley winking thing as the topic icon? Come on kids.... engage brain before posting...!

Well done Wiz, lets hope it does the trick again, tho not sure we will have eleven fit or available players to turn out 2moro!!  Got any boots Wiz ? ha ha        Happy new year!

What this Wiz hear Worthy`s gonna give you a run out in midfield tomorrow bring ya boots be outside the players entrance at 1pm sharp !!!!! really gonna give Preston a chance to do us over Wink [;)]

ps keep up the good work !!!!

Just in case, I was being very sarcastic, I know the whole Wiz hex thing, and am just having a laugh.

Although I will say, "And for those posters who don''t realise that this is a Good Luck thing that Wiz has been doing for the past five games....READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON HERE AND WAKE UP!!!!!
"

Perhaps some people dont have the time to read every single post/thread? Just an excuse for the two who got a bit worked up in the "Come on Leicester" thread.