Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Now it's our turn

The team have done the biz with 5 out of 5.

We are struggling to put out a side with a midfield of Etuhu and Charlton.

Preston seem to be full of goals.

Now it is our turn: the supporters.

Let''s lift the roof on Monday (even the Cathedral Lounge will make some noise) and drive on our weary troops for one last league assault before the FA Cup break.

Psychologist or not, nothing will help the boys more than some full blooded support.

On top of this I hope Worthy fills the gaps with attack minded players and just goes for it. Preston are likely to score so let''s go out to score more than them. Let''s give Preston some defending to do so they feel less inclined to attack themselves.

There is nothing to lose by having a go. We need wins, wins and more wins. Let''s demand we attack from start to finish and throw our full support vocally behind The Canaries.

Couldn''t agree more. See if we can push them through one more win befrore the break. Which, incidentally, if they manage it will be nothing less than an astonishing feat! OTBC!  

We should also make an extra effort for DA. A few chants of "Deano must stay" may make that little difference between him wanting to go, and him wanting to stick it out for the season.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah Rudolph, you forget the fatal power of my Hexes, and you''d put it all down to Worthy hadn''t you?.[;)][/quote]You''re certainly a 100%er Wizard - the rest of us can only hope we can match that effort.I''ll be trying to beef up the River End tomorrow (only my 3rd game this season due to work!).

1st Wizard intoned

Ah Rudolph, you forget the fatal power of my Hexes, and you''d put it all down to Worthy hadn''t you?

I know the power of the HEX Wiz. It has been your wavering application which has concerned me to date.

Your eventully impassioned diatribe in favour of Leicester saw us win a game we probably shouldn''t have.

Stop putting little riders and get out clauses on your comments. You are not Dean Ashton you know!