Sign in to follow this  
Nick No 36

Bit strange

Just logged on to vote for my man of the match.  Tried to vote for Fleming  after the Burnley game and he wasn''t in the available list.  Just tried to vote for him again for the Leicester game and yet again he is not available.  Who picks the players we can vote for?  Do they go to the games?  Or is it someone sat in an office picking names out of a hat?! 

Here''s to six out of six !

Talking of strange in todays people newspaper the marks are quite funny, but we werent thais bad.

Green 6, colin 5, doc 5, flem 5, drury 5, etuhu, 5, safri 5, charlton 5, hucks 7, ashton 6, mvcveigh. 5

The reporter scott piecha was probably sitting in a gantry not having a clue who all the players were and gave hucks 7 because he''s heard of him. I thought our defence was immense, doc flem and drury in particular. I thought etuhu was the best midfielder, charlton the worst yet charlie gets the best mark. Ashton and hucks woke up in the second, but didnt deserve a 7 when our best attacking players squix got a 5. P

Piecha also said liecesters best chance was a smith toe poke, Did he miss stearmans free header from about 4 yards.

it isnt the sun is it???? im totally convinced they dont go to games...

In the promotion season i can remember reading the match report i think it was from our home game... cant remember the team... anyway the commentator made reference to a Iwan Header that was cleared off the line... Iwan didnt even play that day!!!! also, he said that Norwich hit the woodwork and should of had a penalty.. none of these events happened....

they also described a goal in a way in which it never happened!

jas :)

The problem is that these muppets who report on games dont know who half the players are and are too busy scribbling down notes like ''mcveighs the short one'' etc etc they miss the action and just guess whats happened.

Mind you Matt our local journalists continually refer to ''the little Irishman'', or ''the diminutive striker'', or ''pint-sized forward'' etc etc. I know they can''t write ''strapping McVeigh'' or ''McVeigh, the Peter Crouch of the Championship'' but I wish they would focus on his skill, movement or workrate.

Some bloke in the pub last night was talking about Norwich''s new player - "the skinny black lad, Ittyhuhu". Dickson don''t look very skinny to me.........