Got mine too . I’m away for 3 weeks in South America from mid August so thought I’d better get this one in.

last time I went to Afield Suarez had a field day and they won 5-0, so I am prepared for anything. We want to see our team up against the best so playing the actual champions of Europe is great (not some team who’s fans have still not got over losing the final in the 70s).

What route did you use to get them? I'm planning to be online and on the phone at 8:55 tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

What route did you use to get them? I'm planning to be online and on the phone at 8:55 tomorrow.

Ditto,

Would love to know how the distribution works.

1 hour ago, CDMullins said:

Ditto,

Would love to know how the distribution works.

Good luck! 

Personally I went on to canaries.co.uk and then onto the tickets bit on my iPhone, soon after 9 this morning.

it came up saying I was in a queue and then after a few minutes I got through to the normal ticket purchase screen 

Since everyone buying them today was guaranteed a ticket then not sure why anyone was worried they wouldn’t get one. Tomorrow will be interesting although the West Ham ticket sake is likely to be the big test of the new system I would think. 

I've lost track TBH Jim.  I think if you're in the 10+ away games/priority membership category you're certain to get a ticket if you buy it on the first day, but is that true for all grounds eg Bournemouth ?  And I've no idea how things have ended up for home games, I'll worry about that when I get back from holiday in September !!

So today I just figured I'd better grab a ticket as soon as I could get onto the website after 9am.

10 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I've lost track TBH Jim.  I think if you're in the 10+ away games/priority membership category you're certain to get a ticket if you buy it on the first day, but is that true for all grounds eg Bournemouth ?  And I've no idea how things have ended up for home games, I'll worry about that when I get back from holiday in September !!

So today I just figured I'd better grab a ticket as soon as I could get onto the website after 9am.

Yes if you are one of those 750 ish people then you have 24 hours to get your ticket before they go to the premier members so provided you do it within that 24 hours then you are guaranteed a ticket. I think ex ASTs now don’t even need to do that so the reality is that there are about 500 people trying to buy in the first 24 window. Tomorrow there could be 6500!

It’s different for home games though. Based on Newcastle you will need to log in at 9am and cross your fingers 

5 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

I dressed up as a love island contestant and that seemed to work 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

I dressed up as a love island contestant and that seemed to work 

Pics or didn’t happen

20 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Pics or didn’t happen

I will see what i can find. 😂

• Haha 1

...so do they put a certain number aside for online sales...another number for anyone (highly unlikely) who get through via the phone....and another number again for anyone queing up....maybe even now?..9pm the night before...at the ticket office.

We can expect this pantomime to be played over many times this season. ...I'm not blameless , as I only attended 8 away games last season, but those 8 deserve to be in a higher priority than a £50 fastest finger on the button lottery.

Shame on you Ben Kensall

57 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Shame on you Ben Kensall

I think he will be in for a torrid time at the AGM later this year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...so do they put a certain number aside for online sales...another number for anyone (highly unlikely) who get through via the phone....and another number again for anyone queing up....maybe even now?..9pm the night before...at the ticket office.

We can expect this pantomime to be played over many times this season. ...I'm not blameless , as I only attended 8 away games last season, but those 8 deserve to be in a higher priority than a £50 fastest finger on the button lottery.

Shame on you Ben Kensall

I've asked this Q a few times with zero response...

Based on what I know, Ben Kensell may not have been the driver/designer of this new scheme, however is being left out to dry, so to speak.  The scheme would have been approved by the Board and BK is simply the front man.  I think we should cut the individual a little slack in terms of giving him personally a hard time, give him a few messages to take back to those who approved the scheme by all means, but to lay all the anger and blame at his feet is, in my opinion, somewhat unfair and invalid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ray said:

Based on what I know, Ben Kensell may not have been the driver/designer of this new scheme, however is being left out to dry, so to speak.  The scheme would have been approved by the Board and BK is simply the front man.  I think we should cut the individual a little slack in terms of giving him personally a hard time, give him a few messages to take back to those who approved the scheme by all means, but to lay all the anger and blame at his feet is, in my opinion, somewhat unfair and invalid.

Don't tell me, it was Delia?

Booooo!

Got mine 🙂

Never been to Anfield, so another tick on the bucket list.

Edited by SteveN8458

In the queue online and can't get through on the phone (come on Alex, sort it out!). Estimated time left on the website keeps going up. Looks like it's Sky for me. 😥

11 minutes ago, Ray said:

Nonsense...this lays at his door....clearly no experience in whats involved in actually trying to get a ticket and the liklihood of its problems....and certainly cant have researched it

.....for the record...went on the online ticket office bang on 9am...already placed in a 30 min queue.....and surprise surprise, zero chance of getting through by phone

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Job done...

Did have an eerie moment,

Had it setup on two devices.

Desktop - 7 Minute wait, got in after 9 and because I had left two tickets in my basket from last night it wouldn't allow me to book.

Laptop - 12 Minute wait, got in after 14 minutes, signed in, two tickets done.

Rang ticket office at 9.00.04 - Phone lines closed.

Rang at 9.00.014 - lines full.

Was on the site at 8.55, on laptop, IPhone and iPad, got mine after 17 minutes.

Edited by Mr Angry

10 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Nonsense...this lays at his door....clearly no experience in whats involved in actually trying to get a ticket and the liklihood of its problems....and certainly cant have researched it

.....for the record...went on the online ticket office bang on 9am...already placed in a 30 min queue.....and surprise surprise, zero chance of getting through by phone

GJL,

What specifically about my post is nonsense, what do you know that may be I don't and I mean know, not what you think, or your opinion, I am very interested to find out if my knowledge is false?