5 hours ago, ec-p said:

That last comment is utterly disgraceful.

Apologies to all. I had absolutely no idea Elena Baltacha had passed away and I wouldn't even consider posting that comment if I'd known.

An attempt at a cheap dig at the Binners and it has backfired on me, badly.

😳😧

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Van wink said:

Its a bit of a reverse Tom Adiemi, but agent Tom worked it out 😀

It would be more than that given his family history at Ipswich both on and off the pitch! I would be amazed if this happened for that reason but my understanding is that there is something in it. 

1 hour ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Apologies to all. I had absolutely no idea Elena Baltacha had passed away and I wouldn't even consider posting that comment if I'd known.

😳😧

Don’t worry... those who know their Muzinices know the truth.

We Believe.

• Thanks 1

I think his Uncle should but out, the lad has a career to think about, and being stuck in League One for the next 10 years isn't where he should be. 

It's all well and good becoming an 1p5wich legend but he could achieve so much more. 

....and no, I don't want him here.

It seemed that he was going to be their next big thing but injuries held him back.  If we think he’s good enough and he wants to better himself, then maybe he’ll join...tbh it matters little to me that he’s currently a binner.  

A little bit of perspective required not anywhere near the standard required for our U23s and not worth anything approaching the 5million being quoted.Leave well alone 😉

Five million - that's a laugh. How about 100,000 now, and another 150,000 if he's any good. 

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

5m for him. Hes rubbish. Next 

I wouldn't say he's rubbish but even if we did buy him, he'd be no more than a million with a year on his contract. 

Then we'd send him straight out on loan to someone who plays football in the Championship like Brentford or Swansea. 

Playing football might come as a shock to him though.....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I wouldn't say he's rubbish but even if we did buy him, he'd be no more than a million with a year on his contract. 

Then we'd send him straight out on loan to someone who plays football in the Championship like Brentford or Swansea. 

Better to send him on loan to one of the promotion contenders in League one I'dve thought....

8 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Ok not rubbish, pretty poor then 🤔, to he fair would you want to take anyone from Ipswich who got relegated in February 🤣.

Who cares? Not good enough for our 1st team. Maybe he’s ok for the U23s but he’s not good value. He should stay where he is and make sure he plays. Lambert clearly rates him. He probably has a good future but we are signing 17 year olds of his calibre and we are picking them up for a couple of hundred thousand each. 

1 minute ago, Bonzo said:

Who cares? Not good enough for our 1st team. Maybe he’s ok for the U23s but he’s not good value. He should stay where he is and make sure he plays. Lambert clearly rates him. He probably has a good future but we are signing 17 year olds of his calibre and we are picking them up for a couple of hundred thousand each. 

Norwich did try and sign Turnbull for £3m - so I suspect they are also looking for young players who cost more than a few 100 thousand. Obviously the £5m Ipswich have quoted is well beyond the player's value, but they don't want to sell. I guess the story leaked out as Norwich want to see if they can unsettle the player and make him try to force a move.

I reckon he's worth a gamble at £2 million, and chuck an extra £1 million on there for the Ipswich reaction. So get him for £3 million and I'd be happy. Before his injury worries he was rated as a potential big thing for the future, outside of Suffolk as well as within.

22 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

And I want to be 6ft 3. Neither is going to happen.

I'm 6'2", take it from me, it's not all its cracked up to be.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Norwich did try and sign Turnbull for £3m - so I suspect they are also looking for young players who cost more than a few 100 thousand. Obviously the £5m Ipswich have quoted is well beyond the player's value, but they don't want to sell. I guess the story leaked out as Norwich want to see if they can unsettle the player and make him try to force a move.

True. Turnbull wasn’t being signed for U23s though but as a potential 1st team player, perhaps that is why we could offer £3m for him.  15 goals in 31 appearances made him somewhat of an interesting prospect which may have made the case for our offer. 

20 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

True. Turnbull wasn’t being signed for U23s though but as a potential 1st team player, perhaps that is why we could offer £3m for him.  15 goals in 31 appearances made him somewhat of an interesting prospect which may have made the case for our offer. 

Turnbull was told he would be in the U23s and sent out on loan for the season - which is why he turned down Norwich for Celtic. 

25 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I'm 6'2", take it from me, it's not all its cracked up to be.

An extra inch would make most of us a bit happier though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

An extra inch would make most of us a bit happier though.

Certainly make the wives happier. 🤣

On 23/07/2019 at 18:15, Drazen Muzinic said:

😳😧

Fair play in holding your hands up.

A quick look on Google can save a lot of grief.

• Thanks 1