Someone has pointed out to me today that there are no concessions for tickets bought in the middle of the south and main stands, is this a new thing too ?

8 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Someone has pointed out to me today that there are no concessions for tickets bought in the middle of the south and main stands, is this a new thing too ?

No FF non concessions were one of the first things McNasty invoked when he became CEO.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ok ta,  I’ve never sat in the posh seats so wouldn’t know 😁

I remember he used the analogy of these centre seats being the equivalent of the best seats at a theatre where you expect to pay a premium for them.

Feel sorry for those that bought the £30 membership. No chance of ever getting a ticket. Also feel a bit sorry for myself who spent £100 buying two Prem memberships for my lads and they both failled to get tickets as well. Hopefully one day they will!

Did some people go to CR to get their tickets at 9.00, is that the best way to get them?

Edited by Van wink

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

I think he must be sat in the underpitch heating area, Tilly - to be fair, club site does actually say ‘VERY impaired viewing’. 

Those seats will probably trade at a premium when the big boys roll into town :classic_smile: