Sign in to follow this  
morty

Leicester yesterday

Attended my first away game yesterday and it brought home to me just how loyal and supportive our fans are. The crisp bag ground was half empty and quiet as the grave and, when we scored with 10 minutes to go emptied very quickly indeed. Leicester have had a bad time over the last few years but the fans and players really seemed like they had no fight left in them, apart from battering our players!

It was all a bit sad really and I fear that they are heading for relegation barring a miracle!!!!

I thought we played pretty badly, they all looked tired, but Leicester were worse than us luckily! 

Hi Morty

Well Leicester was quiet, I give you that.  However, you should be grateful you picked that one and not Luton, QPR etc for your first    lol

I was disappointed with our performance yesterday to be honest.  After Southampton and Burnley I thought we reverted to the usual  Worthy style away game, hit and hope and defend a lead (which thankfully occured late in the game).  Perhaps the players were tired, if that was the case then perhaps he could have changed personnel a little. 

Highlights were Simon Charlton, who in midfield continually battled and in possession provided some good passes.  Trouble was we had reverted to Greeno pumping balls up to Deano (who looked well p****d off with that.  Hucks had an awful game, one of  the worst I have seen him play.  Again the Doc was immense and Flem was also pretty good.  McV again our saviour, but he didn''t get much chance to shine due to dull, route one stuff.  A shame as Leicester were there for the taking and if they had anyone good upfront would have buried us by half time. 

Time for a rethink about away performances methinks, Worthy.  Why stop playing decent football.  Yes, Leicester are a physical side, but not world beaters and if we are serious about progression we have to overcome such obstacles and stick to playing as we play best. 

The canary fans were great, the home fans very quiet.  Crisps again making more noise than them.  Doesn''t anyone in Leicester enjoy football.  Nice big stadium only half full of their fans. 

The people gave hucks man of the match, i know i was their and i couldnt believe me. The marks the people gave are under the title "bit strange" by nick no 36

Agree with pretty much all of that and I''m slightly worried about Preston tomorrow and how tired the players are, the physical battle must have really taken it''s toll, I bet everyone who played has some sort of knock. I''m not sure we had enough fit players to change personnel yesterday, especially with robinson being injured and poor old jurgen taking a whack, this really wasn''t a game to throw youngsters into!! 

However I don''t think we can understimate the performance yeaterday, it wasn''t pretty but it got us 3 points, these are the results we have to grind out to get to the play offs.  

i also went to my first away game with my dad and uncle on saturday!   

my uncle though had a stone thrown at him around the 85th minute mark, it hit right on the back of the head!  

my ratings have gone down on leicester big time!!!!!!