Sign in to follow this  
Pugin

Dan Happe

I watched Orient at Harlow Town a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe the improvement in central defender Dan Happe in the year since I last saw him.

He has developed into a real powerhouse defender, of just exactly tbe type that Daniel Farke favours. But what sets him apart is that he also has good touch and technique and can deliver the ball properly.

He is the real deal and it is just the right moment to buy him. If it were my money, I would be approaching Orient with a 'buy bid' and wouldn't stop the conversation until we had him secured.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

First post by Dan Happe's agent. 😀

He'll be happy about that then😀

Luckily I have Stuart Webber on speed dial so I will pass this on👍

31 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

First post by Dan Happe's agent. 😀

No mate. Long-term fan who has just moved into the city. Thanks for the welcome!

PS think about it, would Happe's agent try to tout him to the one Premier club who have made a point of publicising the modesty of their budget? Truth is, I just saw the boy play (only half a game as a sub) and could see the potential.

At the same age, at Sheff U, Harry Maguire looked awkward and potentially clumsy. Then he grew into his body and look at him now. Happe has just made that same transition. 

47 minutes ago, Pugin said:

No mate. Long-term fan who has just moved into the city. Thanks for the welcome!

PS think about it, would Happe's agent try to tout him to the one Premier club who have made a point of publicising the modesty of their budget? Truth is, I just saw the boy play (only half a game as a sub) and could see the potential.

At the same age, at Sheff U, Harry Maguire looked awkward and potentially clumsy. Then he grew into his body and look at him now. Happe has just made that same transition. 

Haha that’s a quite bizarre first post so I’m not buying it 😉. You may not be his agent, but you are definitely connected to Dan Happe one way or another, of that I am sure!

I mean if it is his agent, hes doing a pretty awful job of posting on a fans forum as opposed to trying to get hold of yknow...webber

48 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I mean if it is his agent, hes doing a pretty awful job of posting on a fans forum as opposed to trying to get hold of yknow...webber

Dear oh dear, you should know by now that everything that’s said on this message board directly influences the transfer policy of the club, who plays as in the team and the morale of the whole organisation.

1 hour ago, Pugin said:

The internet is available outside Norwich.

Fatal error :classic_smile:

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

9 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

Dear oh dear, you should know by now that everything that’s said on this message board directly influences the transfer policy of the club, who plays as in the team and the morale of the whole organisation.

In that case we should just “ git it forward “ 😉

• Haha 1

OK OK. I get it. I just saw him play and thought 'he could be another Zimmerman, but better'. You guys win. I will think twice before trying to talk football on here again.

You will need to get used to the apparent comedic talent or the lack thereof if you post on here.  Tip for the future if you want to enjoy posting suggest you don't read the comments that are replied then you will not be disappointed.

Welcome to the City and take note, this is my final word not interested in any pointed barbs coming my way

36 minutes ago, Pugin said:

OK OK. I get it. I just saw him play and thought 'he could be another Zimmerman, but better'. You guys win. I will think twice before trying to talk football on here again.

You're being way too sensitive. Of the football message-boards I post on this is the friendliest and most welcoming.

15 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The board is full. We don't want anyone else coming in.

A bit like the Main Stand.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

You're being way too sensitive. Of the football message-boards I post on this is the friendliest and most welcoming.

Binner

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pugin said:

Lol 😆  maybe try posting something City related and you may get a better reception? A first post about some random lower league player is going to attract plenty of scepticism, for good reason, just deal with it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

That’s the bit I’d have opened with. 

OP makes bit more sense now. Hard to judge from outside though, lacking as we do any context on in-depth scouting reports, alternative targets, the agent’s & club’s demands/attitude, budget available, recruitment competition  etc etc

5 hours ago, Pugin said:

In or out?

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/120675-ot-eu-straw-poll/😳

Welcome Pugin. Nothing personal from posters. Everyone is a bit bored and desperate for the football to start.

Welcome to the forum Pugin and you will soon weed out the keyboard warriors who chucks insults around and have stupid agendas.

Edited by TIL 1010

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Welcome to the forum Pugin and you will soon weed out the keyboard warriors.

Yeah, but be careful not to be fooled Pugin. Some of the keyboard warriors hide behind calling others keyboard warriors, and so on.

It can get really complicated.

Pugin if you have just moved to the Fine City it would be good to meet you at one of the regular NCFSC forums/quizzes or meetings that Diane organises. A lot of posters attend these events and it is good to chat and have a pint mind you some of the more vociferous on here usually have an excuse when the evening approaches.

Such a minefield!

Called an agent, an associate of Dan Happe, a duck, unwanted, too sensitive, and bizarre. I'll take all of that! Not for one visit on the board.

I will be more transparent in future. I registered on the board middle of last season, so not just arrived for a cheap wind-up.

As for Happe, he is probably valued at about £1m, and in 3 years time I could see that being £20m. My point was that he has made incredible strides in no time and if we pushed the boat out and signed him for whatever Orient demand, we would be quids in.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Pugin if you have just moved to the Fine City it would be good to meet you at one of the regular NCFSC forums/quizzes or meetings that Diane organises. A lot of posters attend these events and it is good to chat and have a pint mind you some of the more vociferous on here usually have an excuse when the evening approaches.

Thank you so much. I shall take you up on that. 

I went to the Daniel Farke talk a few months ago, which was tremendous. Particularly Darren Eadie's off-air description of Teemu! I would love to get involved on the social side of things. I only moved less than 2 months ago, missed out on a ST as I was not aware of the deadline, but shall be clamouring for a Newcastle ticket sharp at 9am!

• Like 1

He’s moved here from another part of the country, no one talk to him for ten years ! 

I hope plug-in knows what a bishy barny bee is