Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Atalanta or Toulouse

Atlanta are the better team and it's an evening game. Tolouse is the final game before the season starts.

Would probably pick Atlanta.

13 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

If you can only go to one, which is the better ?

"Toulouse one one game may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Atalanta were the best team to watch in Serie A last season. They finished third and scored loads of goals, especially away, so that'd be the one.

Yup, definitely this. Should be a very exciting game.

13 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Word of warning about Atlanta is they are playing a game a couple of days before and another a couple of days after the Norwich one. Which would suggest they will have a heavily rotated team. 

Atalanta would rotate their team if they were only playing game this month.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Atalanta would rotate their team if they were only playing game this month.

Probably not to the extent they are likely to rotate with three games in a row though. 

I have memories of an Italian team playing a friendly at Norwich and not recognising one of their players. 

I’d imagine the Toulouse game will be both teams playing their strongest available teams. It is the last friendly for both teams before their league campaigns start. 

Got to be Toulouse always my favourite.  Especially cannot get to midweek games. No brainer

Atalanta for me, but then I’ve got a soft spot for them anyway, an excellent team and I’m surprised it’s taken to this last season for people to start taking notice of them. They’ve been playing fantastic attacking football for several seasons now, and are good to watch. They’ll be playing in the Champions League this season, so it’ll be a great test for us.