Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Whats your new years resolution? (if you have one)

i will give up the unhealthy habit of eating whale meat and help the ailing brewing industry by consuming more than my fair share of beer!

To try and work out why some people on here, and elsewhere, seem to rate our manager rather highly ...

to try and convince myself that I really do want to move into the family area of the River End next season to be with Meeky and his two girls (in their first football watching season!) and leave behind my precious seat in the Lower Barclay  [;)]

to get a good deal on a wedding reception at FCR!

to convince myself we can be equally good at route one football as we used to be playing proper stuff

Sorry guys and gals, but super healthy little me doesn''t need to give up smoking, drinking etc, etc!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

To try and work out why some people on here, and elsewhere, seem to rate our manager rather highly ...

to try and convince myself that I really do want to move into the family area of the River End next season to be with Meeky and his two girls (in their first football watching season!) and leave behind my precious seat in the Lower Barclay  [;)]

to get a good deal on a wedding reception at FCR!

to convince myself we can be equally good at route one football as we used to be playing proper stuff

Sorry guys and gals, but super healthy little me doesn''t need to give up smoking, drinking etc, etc!

[/quote]

*why people rate worthy so highly is a mystery,  a waste of a resolution.He''s doneok lately though.

*Football Comes first, keep your barcley seat, the river end is a cross between portman road and a morgue.

*Not when we have wee men mcveigh and hucks up front and ashton jumps 10 minutes too early.

* They neeld all the cash they can get.

To convince my staunch Ipswich Supporting Girlfriend that once the baby Arrives in April that its future is yellow and Green... wish me luck!

jas :)

Gazza said

to try and convince myself that I really do want to move into the family area of the River End next season to be with Meeky and his two girls (in their first football watching season!) and leave behind my precious seat in the Lower Barclay 

It is bizarre but City generally attack the River End second half, the second half is generally our best half and we score more goals that end. So much for The Barclay influence.