Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

huckerbys house

I picked Darren Huckerby in my Ford Zeugma, he was hitchhiking into Norwich on the A140 to get some Pampers from Tesco''s. Apparently he''d p***ed himself laughing, reading all the crap on this message board.

Well spoken Mook,enough of the crap everyone,lets just wait and see!

Not true Mook, around the time you are stating, I saw him in Safeway''s buying a jar of Zeugma spicy sauce, he was wearing a Norwich shirt and a smile, hey, is that another example of a zeugma?

Stone the crows!! now the pinkun is joining in with the house theme, it seems last month he viewed a house and his future in Attleborough, oh, have I slipped in another Zeugma there?

told you he was in ATTLBOROUGH
thing is willlllllllllllllll he come back
still we can all go and have a look at it
it may well turn out to be a gracelands by the time he makes his mind up///

Am I the only one who thinks it may not have been the most responsible piece of reporting for the EDP to print such specific details about what properties he''s looking at? All of us loving him must be great, but in the same position, I''m not sure that I''d want that.

Sure, tell us he''s looking at a house and the rough area, but I don''t think we need the details, and I''m not sure he''ll be to chuffed about seeing quite so much detail in print - and we don''t want to do anything to upset him now, do we? Maybe the EDP would care to comment?

I know he hasn''t decided on whether he''s coming yet, never mind on buying a house......but still......

I think the number of bedrooms is of interest - surley you''d want to know if it''s mansion or a holiday home? The EDP has only said "near Attleborough", they certainly narrowed it down to the village, unlike speculation here. Note developers have confirmed that the property is still on the market, so messages about him moving his furniture in have to be incorrect.

Yeah. That said Darren Huckerby was already sold his new house. But them would be ready to move tomorrow.
Because today he have be in Man City. As he went to see lady about his old house would up for sale. So now he has one or two big lorry.
As he, his wife and his family was busy and ready to move tomorrow. But them would leave early. to get time for everything ready for Christmas present, Turkey for dinner with his family and maybe some player from Norwich.
So now he nearly done all of everything into lorry before go.
But When he arrive in Norwich and he would stop for new House before he go to Norwich City club for sign pen on paper for agreed of deal be done.

Zeugma: two different words linked to a verb or an adjective which is strictly appropriate to only one of them.

Although sounds a bit like Zeema too!

Thanks for alerting them, but it actually swang from Zeugma to Syllepsis fairly early on, although they''re almost identical. Long live English. Thank goodness for Leon otherwise failure to land Hux would have been huge downer

Definately Syllepsis there old boy, but one would be hard pushed to tell the difference - we''re into the realms of ultra mega small print!