Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

huckerbys house

Trouble is, Irish, that when we read things like this, much as we really, REALLY want to believe them, there is no way that we can know this for sure as you are not going to be willing or able to tell us just how you know, and if it was someone else just telling you via someone else, and someone else, etc. we are possibly ending up a golden mile from the truth. It''s a bit like Chinese whispers, I think. For myself, I see statements like your''s on here and for a very brief second my hopes are raised, then I put my reality hat back on and think about all the other fanciful claims that have been on here over the past few weeks, and which haven''t, as yet, been proven. For my sanity, although I am keeping the faith as much as body and soul will permit, I won''t truly believe anything anymore until a very fat lady starts singing ''On the Ball City''...unless you can explain fully how you do know this FOR A FACT!

And where is this house he was moving furniture into and did you actually see it with your own eyes?

much as you laugh, the info i was given is this. A footballer named Darren who drives a silver suburu moved in to a new six bedrooms house. on the outskirts of Norwich. I know the village and the house and the source, despite having no interest in football is very reliable. As stated before i work in the press and we have ways of finding things out, but i was wrong over Crouch staying, so maybe i am wrong about this, lets hope not, i was only passing on info that cheered me up. I do know the Norwich board met hucks yesterday 60miles from Norwich not in his new house. But laugh away

good on you mate i see your point if people look at other little pieces of
information.they can build up a longer outlook if he has move stuff into his house
that must show some sort of commitment.unless he wants it for a hoilday home
i dout it a long way from brum and if he did let us down i would not want to live round here
so cheers for the information we can all make are minds up to what inportants you put
into the information i for one think it more positive than neg .we all can see the papers see the tv .but the little points that are not so easy to see

sorry mate, you have both pieces of info wrong, i do happen to know where he has been living - but it isn''t where you say, also the car is wrong, sorry, i desperately want him to stay here, but all this house, car, club stuff is just upsetting people. We just have to be patient as worthy says.

Gazza, we will see, but the car is not wrong i can give you the number plate. I have been at the training ground working and with friends and saw him in the car with my very own eyes, that is fact

Gazza, i could even tell you the number plate. I have been to the training ground with friends and with work, and i know his car have seen it with my very own eyes

irish, i am not going to put the info on here as it is not appropriate for anyone to do so, i think most of us have seen hucks'' car and you have posted up incorrect info mate

sorry, i am not going to put the specification up here

but soon the real car will be in our car park every match day!!

Hucks definately does drive a silver subaru, and I too could tell you what his personalised number plate is as I passed him getting into it in the car park of the Nelson hotel after the Cardiff game last Saturday.

The Nelson is also where he has been staying since he''s been in Norwich, I could even tell you what his room number was, if you like.

i will back irish up because i know for a fact that darren has had two visits to this house in great ellingham which is about twenty miles from nowich

Gazza, I must end this, if you think i am wrong then fair enough, I can only say that i was passing on info that i believe to be true. as for the Car, well as i am married to an optician i normally trust my eye sight, but i am sure you trust yours aswell. if Huckerby does park his car in the ground I am sure one of us will gladly eat a big slice of humble pie. The only definate info i have on huckerby coming is that he stated to another player if he left Man City he would be coming here. As this same player told me that the two new strikers were starting today (re my message yesterday), i hope he right again. Anyway who cares what car huckerby drives we are top of the table and if Hucks needs a lift here i am sure we could get the odd 15000 of us to offer

yes i will back up the ellingham source i spoke to my mate the other week who was mate was working in a house and hucks walked in a was wanting to buy it i forgot about that till i saw this post

LGC Canary,

Get your facts right Hucks did stay at the Nelson for a couple of weekends with his wife in his 3 month stay but he didnt stay there for the whole 3 months.That is a fact!!!

Dont know if he stayed at Dunston Hall or lived in someones flat, Jonathan but he did stay at a city centre hotel for a couple of weekends with his wife and thats a fact because my best friend works there.
Dont care where he stayed,thats not important just want him to sign on the dotted line!

fair play to you all for a fantastic bit of banter.....best posts I have read in ages.

I think that Hucks must have a horn for trying out all the different ways to live in Norwich, be it a Hotel on the Riverside or a flat on the Riverside, a nice posh room at Dunston hall and then a six bedroom mansion just to get his feelers out. Thats encouraging isn''t it?......Old Hucks going " I want to live in Norwich but not sure where yet".....He can stay at my house next as I reckoned he would be signing last Thursday and bet my house on it...still holding on by my finger tips to my worktops...........

Talks with WBA today have apparently been cancelled

Hucks dis stay here and he stayed here over the weekend ..

He also had an argument in the bar with an Mr. Smith !!

His Children r attending a local School in the City and Mrs Hucks has a job !!

Yeah and I bet he has renamed his dog Leon!!!!! Like we have all said earlier enough of thes silly statement please.