Mason 47

Away Kit Surfaces Early

I think it's rather nice even though it wouldn't look out of place in a gay pride march or in the gutters along Prince Wales Road after a busy Saturday night's boozing finished off with a Domino's cheese and tabasco topping. .

Neither is it out of the ordinary by today's standards. 

I don't think I would consider wallpapering my study in those colours but as long as the players don't mind occasionally being mistaken for an oversized packet of 'Skittles' then it'll do.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Kit sales won't make a bit of difference to club income compared to TV rights. But back to a white kit - we could do a lot worse than a version of last years shirt. Something like this - 

#rd Shirts.jpg

Edited by Surfer

9 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Frustration understood. However, two thoughts which may give heart

- the more the change kit (see what I did there) is used, the more fans may see it and think it’s worth getting. More cash to spend on keeping Emi, Max & co on the books 💶

- this year our best (& only needed) marketing department will hopefully be our football.!🎷

really ?

peanuts compared to other incomes

it is just a matter of coming up with new sh.it every season that is more of a financial strain on fans than ever it is a financial gain for the club

On 20/07/2019 at 06:54, Gordon Bennett said:

Like it. I liked the last red kit we had too with Digital Phone Company on the front. 

Think we had the Flybe one after that too!

• Like 1

On 21/07/2019 at 08:46, BroadstairsR said:

I think it's rather nice even though it wouldn't look out of place in a gay pride march or in the gutters along Prince Wales Road after a busy Saturday night's boozing finished off with a Domino's cheese and tabasco topping. .

Neither is it out of the ordinary by today's standards. 

I don't think I would consider wallpapering my study in those colours but as long as the players don't mind occasionally being mistaken for an oversized packet of 'Skittles' then it'll do.

A bit preoccupied with gay pride at the moment, are we?

Personally, I'd absolutely love it if one of our players does come out on Friday, and then on Saturday we release a 'rainbow' third kit sponsored by Stonewall. How ace would that be?

18 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

A bit preoccupied with gay pride at the moment, are we?

Personally, I'd absolutely love it if one of our players does come out on Friday, and then on Saturday we release a 'rainbow' third kit sponsored by Stonewall. How ace would that be?

I bought the Altrincham FC 'Football vs Homophobia' pride kit, its pretty loud but I like it.

Just seen a young lad wearing the away shirt, and have to say i really like it. Something different and vibrant 

Any idea when the third kit will be announced? Was thinking they'd probably launch them on three consecutive Saturdays, but apparently not. Surely it'd make sense for it to be available to buy at the Atalanta match on Tuesday?