Sign in to follow this  

Will we be going into the season with a number 9 striker? I believe we are after another pacy striker, but am probably completely wrong 

6 hours ago, Rivvo said:

What about a DCM, I reckon we need one of them?

Isn’t that being talked about in every other topic on this forum?

8 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Will we be going into the season with a number 9 striker? I believe we are after another pacy striker, but am probably completely wrong 

With Pukki, Drmic, Idah and Srbeny all on the books, there would have to be some outs before anymore strikers came in. 

I doubt Norwich will want more than 4 strikers as it is, so even is Srbeny leaves, I wouldn’t expect another to come in. 

The pace in the team will come from Roberts and Hernandez, but it isn’t like Pukki or Drmic are slow. 

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Isn’t that being talked about in every other topic on this forum?

Whoosh

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

With Pukki, Drmic, Idah and Srbeny all on the books, there would have to be some outs before anymore strikers came in. 

I doubt Norwich will want more than 4 strikers as it is, so even is Srbeny leaves, I wouldn’t expect another to come in. 

The pace in the team will come from Roberts and Hernandez, but it isn’t like Pukki or Drmic are slow. 

I can’t see Roberts and Hernandez on the pitch at the same time. 

I just have it in my head that there will be another through the door, not bothered if I’m wrong. Just intrigued at others thoughts. 

I think you are right about another player but not sure it will be a striker unless it is Rhodes on a deal. But the Owls have no manager at the moment.

I think the whole world would love a Fernandinio or Busquets but I am not sure there are too many DCM that would improve what we have.