Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Anyone ever use the buy-back to get a ticket?

Looking to go to tomorrows game, but haven''t got a ticket. I hear you can buy-back tickets from 1pm onwards. Anyone ever used this service / can tell me the likelihood of getting a ticket this way??

Thanks

Yes. I''ve done it twice this season - Reading and Burnley. There are always a few hundred tickets available. The ticket office (the main one, not the point next to gate 45) won''t sell them until 1pm, and the queue begins to form around 12:15. The big rush of people comes at about 12:45, and after that I''m not sure how successful the "late arrivals" are.

I''m a season ticket holder, but to be honest I can''t be @rsed to give up my seat because it takes so long to get through to the ticket office - and I only get a small refund off next season anyway.

having said that - I''ll be freezing in my seat today as usual!!! 

Robbo, I have never used this to purchase tickets but have used it to sell. I was informed by the people around me tat the seats were taken.

I thought that Preston had returned some of there allocation, meaning extras were available.

Good luck in getting a ticket.

id say if u turn up around 12:50 and just wait till 1 then ur bang on likely to get a ticket... shouldnt be too much of a problem

jas :)