Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Sloganite.com

I saw an advert on the forum for this company and ordered a retro City crest embroidered jacket from them on 26/06/19. I received a confirmatory e-mail and their delivery details say that delivery should take about 14 working days and that an e-mail would be sent when the item is despatched.  I have received no e-mail and they have not responded to my e-mail asking when I could expect to receive my order. When I phone them no one picks up.

Has anyone ordered from them and was the order delivered? Thanks for any feedback.

36 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

I saw an advert on the forum for this company and ordered a retro City crest embroidered jacket from them on 26/06/19. I received a confirmatory e-mail and their delivery details say that delivery should take about 14 working days and that an e-mail would be sent when the item is despatched.  I have received no e-mail and they have not responded to my e-mail asking when I could expect to receive my order. When I phone them no one picks up.

Has anyone ordered from them and was the order delivered? Thanks for any feedback.

Was that the Harrington style one? I was tempted as I've wanted a Harrington for a while but my wife said no way should you ruin one with a football logo.

"Proper" Baracuta Harringtons cost £300 so the Sloganite one is a bargain but there's a lot more polyester in them than in the original.

I hope you get yours sorted.

Have you checked if they’re VAT registered and/or a limited company? Can give some comfort about relative permanence - I say relative, mind.

Hope for your sake it’s a case of bad service rather than bad people

Good luck getting your jacquet

Where's My Order?

Order Processing and Despatch
Please note that as all of our garments and products are printed/embroidered and produced on order from a wide range of colours and sizes so we ask that you allow a maximum of 14 working days for delivery. We do however hope to get your order to you before this time. If you have not received your order within this time period then please email us at
hello@sloganite.com including your order number so that we can quickly provide you with an update on delivery.

All of our parcels are sent out via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery. If you are not at the delivery address when delivery is attempted then your parcel will be taken to your local Royal Mail sorting office. A red 'While you were out' card will have been left by Royal Mail which you need to take with you to collect your parcel with personal identification (for example a driving licence).

In the event Royal Mail does not leave one of thesecards please contact your local sorting office, quoting your postal code, to check whether they have your parcel.

Might be worth contacting your local sorting office Crafty on the off chance.

There is no company called Sloganite listed at Companies House and no company listed at the address shown on their website but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are not legitimate.

There are a few reviews on line that have a similar experience to yours.

Might be worth getting one of the TV shows (Rip off Britain?) involved.

14 working days from the 26/06 was the 17/07 so they probably just have a small delay.

If you paid by card or Paypal you will be covered for a full refund  if they have stitched you up

I have now received an e-mail from Sloganite. They have had a production problem with the embroidery machine and the new part is due in next week and I should receive it the following week. I'll post again when it arrives.

20 hours ago, Molly Windley said:

14 working days from the 26/06 was the 17/07 so they probably just have a small delay.

If you paid by card or Paypal you will be covered for a full refund  if they have stitched you up

Crafty tells us that there's been a delay as their embroidery machine's on the blink but hopefully he soon will be. 🙂

The jacket finally arrived yesterday.   The embroidered retro badge looks great on the green jacket. It is the same as the badge shown on the proud canaries banner on the Norwich Pride thread.