pete

Truly tragic news

The club have extended the arrangement with Tampa Bay for a third year.  Does this mean the half time entertainment is that painful exercise in trying to score points by passing the ball into a target.  Entertaining it wasn't hope they can imagine a better competition.  

The target thing is the most unentertaining half-time thing I have ever seen at a football match. If they really wanted a target kind of game, they should set up proper targets to aim at, or just bring back the crossbar challenge.

Edited by lake district canary

God forbid we look to enhance our global brand by partnering with organisations in key growth markets. It's also lamentable that we're sending our youth players (Caleb Richards, for example) to go and get 'experience' in these far-flung places. Why can't they just go on loan to Lowestoft like they used to? And what's wrong with Yarmouth as a holiday destination?

2 hours ago, pete said:

The club have extended the arrangement with Tampa Bay for a third year.  Does this mean the half time entertainment is that painful exercise in trying to score points by passing the ball into a target.  Entertaining it wasn't hope they can imagine a better competition.  

I think they'll bring the cheerleaders over from Tampa Bay this season.

Half time entertainment will be kicking a ball at them, while they're mid dance, and seeing which one you can knock over. They will be wearing Donald Trump masks.

Them big transparent ball zorb thingy races were quite good fun.....should have home and away fans competing.....

I went to the Fulham Norwich game a few years ago, and the person who kicked the ball nearest the centre spot, won a car!

I saw Boca Juniors play a few years ago, and didn't go for a half time drink.

image.thumb.png.8cfaa504d98209c2db112f01c4b42129.png

I’m surprised people are even vaguely interested, 2/3 of the crowd seems to have a need for the bog at half time and aren’t aware what’s going on on the pitch!

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Stick up a life-size cardboard replica of Paul Lambert to aim at.

That should excite interest.

I’d prefer the real Paul Lambert. Maybe one of those Jeux Sans Frontiers things where if you hit the target, he falls in a tub of slime. He’d probably be up for it. Anything for some self-publicity.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m surprised people are even vaguely interested, 2/3 of the crowd seems to have a need for the bog at half time and aren’t aware what’s going on on the pitch!

Where I sit it’s a mad scramble to get a drink way before half time, drives me bonkers

5 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

I think they'll bring the cheerleaders over from Tampa Bay this season.

Half time entertainment will be kicking a ball at them, while they're mid dance, and seeing which one you can knock over. They will be wearing Donald Trump masks.

That would be entertaining, but the Tampa Bay Rowdies don’t have a cheerleader squad,  which is why NCFC were greeted by the Tampa Bay Lighting hockey cheerleaders. 

Still, nice idea

Edited by Surfer

58 minutes ago, Surfer said:

That would be entertaining, but the Tampa Bay Rowdies don’t have a cheerleader squad,  which is why NCFC were greeted by the Tampa Bay Lighting hockey cheerleaders. 

Still, nice idea

Yeah we'll get them here then! 😂

11 hours ago, dj11 said:

I went to the Fulham Norwich game a few years ago, and the person who kicked the ball nearest the centre spot, won a car!

I was at that game dj, I think it was a Seat or a Kia, or some cr@p like that. The competitors were either drunk or rubbish or both. Stevie Wonder  would have got closer.