Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

The bun fight for tickets.....

..... is about to begin. Newcastle on sale from 22nd for Premier, 23rd for Standard, 24th for ST , then 25th for general.

Not a lot of chance of them being available much after the 23rd, I’d have thought....we aren’t helped this season by the larger away following that many will have, reducing the availability to our fans.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not a lot of chance of them being available much after the 23rd, I’d have thought....we aren’t helped this season by the larger away following that many will have, reducing the availability to our fans.

This is something that irritates me. Liverpool, Spurs etc give us 3k tickets maximum in 60,000 seat stadiums, we give 3k tickets to anyone that wants them. If we only gave them 2k that would mean more availability for our own fans that have stumped up £50

13 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

This is something that irritates me. Liverpool, Spurs etc give us 3k tickets maximum in 60,000 seat stadiums, we give 3k tickets to anyone that wants them. If we only gave them 2k that would mean more availability for our own fans that have stumped up £50

Just done a bit of research Fenway. Premier League rules state that you have to offer away fans a minimum of 3,000 tickets, or 10% of your ground capacity if your ground's capacity is under 30,000. So under the rules we have to offer away fans at least 2,700. 

• Like 1

The e-mail that i received giving details of both Liverpool and Newcastle sale dates had Newcastle as a 3pm KO.