Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

Danny Mills

"Byram's career went backwards when he left Leeds"

Sad, stupid and vindictive, just about what you'd expect from a player who we gave a career to, much to our expense. 

Well, he's factually correct but the reason wasn't because he left Leeds, it was due to injuries.

Danny Mills is a complete c-unit anyway.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well, he's factually correct but the reason wasn't because he left Leeds, it was due to injuries.

Danny Mills is a complete c-unit anyway.

Agree on both of those. 

I think the point he was trying to make was that Byram left Leeds not for development but for money, don't think he's having a pop at us. 

Let's be honest, as far as Danny Mills is concerned he only credits one club in his career and that's Leeds. 

Very average ordinary player who is a great example that in those days you didn't need much talent to get a career out of football. He would be championship level at best if he was a player now. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Very average ordinary player who is a great example that in those days you didn't need much talent to get a career out of football. He would be championship level at best if he was a player now. 

He managed to play every minute of England's five games at the 2002 World Cup though. Credit where it's due.

He's a bit of a **** though, I'll agree on that one.

He has a chip on his shoulder about his time with us but TBH I can understand it because he struggled to hold down a starting position with us when we were an average 2nd tier side.

frankly he was a championship (“first division” as I think it was then) quality player back then, never mind now !

how he ever played for England amazes me.

11 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

He managed to play every minute of England's five games at the 2002 World Cup though. Credit where it's due.

He was excellent at WC2002, I'll give him that.

Shame he's an inveterate gobshíte.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Side-stepping the swear filter

22 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just shlws how poor the options were that we had at that time 🤦🏻‍♂️

Byram has really missed out on all of Leeds' success since leaving.

Some career highlights he will be gutted at missing out on include: not being promoted in 16/17, not being promoted in 17/18 and let's not forget not being promoted in 18/19.

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

3 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

Some career highlights he will be gutted at missing out on include: not being promoted in 16/17, not being promoted in 17/18 and let's not forget not being promoted in 18/19.

Brilliant!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

I've run out of reactions! Otherwise this would get a big laugh from me!

Mills is a tool.

NEXT!

4 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I think master Akinbiyi would dispute that 😋

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

He was excellent at WC2002, I'll give him that.

Totally agree with this.  I respect Danny Mills as a player.  Really made the most of his ability and was excellent in an England shirt.  

I haven't ever really understood why so many fans have a problem with him.  Whatever it is has completely passed me by.

6 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

I haven't ever really understood why so many fans have a problem with him.  Whatever it is has completely passed me by.

His total dismissal of this club and the time he was here

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bill said:

His total dismissal of this club and the time he was here

Mills makes Andy Townsend 'Norwich who?' look like a club legend.......

Would think Byram's  fitness and past injury worries could make him suspect but  £750000 in todays crazy football world is back pocket change.

Just think we could have the 66 World Cup winning squad for that amount and built a new stand and enough left for a fish and chip supper

Just now, daly said:

Would think Byram's  fitness and past injury worries could make him suspect but  £750000 in todays crazy football world is back pocket change.

Just think we could have the 66 World Cup winning squad for that amount and built a new stand and enough left for a fish and chip supper

What if you're a vegetarian?.....

7 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

What if you're a vegetarian?.....

Eat the chips and shut up moaning.

Just now, Mello Yello said:

No

Guess you'll be going hungry, then.

DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no beef with vegetarians.

I just tripped on my living room carpet whilst carrying a plate of casserole......I've now got beef all over my curtains...... 😞

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Mills makes Andy Townsend 'Norwich who?' look like a club legend.......

My mum used to work at the private ward at the old N&N and described Townsend as a horrible pr1ck (is that a bad forum word) 🤔

2 hours ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Totally agree with this.  I respect Danny Mills as a player.  Really made the most of his ability and was excellent in an England shirt.  

Ok for me it’s  that he’s a player of very limited ability who somehow managed to play at top level. Now he’s an equally mediocre pundit who never misses an opportunity to take a pop or have a dig at City.

Edited by It's Character Forming
Felt like it

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I just tripped on my living room carpet whilst carrying a plate of casserole......I've now got beef all over my curtains...... 😞

Are they big beef curtains?

10 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Agree on both of those. 

I think the point he was trying to make was that Byram left Leeds not for development but for money, don't think he's having a pop at us. 

Let's be honest, as far as Danny Mills is concerned he only credits one club in his career and that's Leeds. 

Danny Mills loves Leeds, criticising the Newcastle fans for being deluded and living in the past lol

Danny Mills is a ****. Simple as that. Only ex Norwich player I’ve ever grossly disliked. And he looks a monumental 🔔🔚 dressed up as a Peaky Blinder

Edited by Alex Moss
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

Are they big beef curtains?

Dunno not sure?......Would you like me to draw my curtains?......