Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Safri gone til Feb

I am quite worried now about the absence of Youseff. Imo he has been one of the most important players in our recent run of form. He does so much both defensively and starting up attacks. Yesterday on the commentary i heard Safri''s name so many times clearing the ball to safety and making crucial tackles. I just dont think we have anyone who can replace him, thus i think we need to buy a centre midfielder, unless jarrett is the business.

IMO Robinson was bought in order to replace Safri, but he''s shown remarkable inconsistency. With all of the injuries, Worthy seems have have stumbled on a defensive three that Robinson becomes part of with Charlton - but critically Safri holds the key. Without him others will have to take the resposibility, and I can only see young Rossi with the right ingredients. I think that Mr Brennan may feature instead, but you may as well put a No11 shirt on the snowman outside.

The midfield available

Charlton (leftback), Robinson (loan), etuhu (loan), Rossi J (not good enough) plus jarret next week.

I will try to contain my excitement, the 2 loan players have been very inconsistent even in this good run, jarret wont play for worthy because they dont get on, is rossi J even a midfielder and charlton wont play well every game. HHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worthingtons short sightedness in not Having the foresight to plan for this....

How i would of laughed had Etuhu been called up by Nigeria... Worthingon would of been left looking very stupid indeed.

jas :)

Why would you have laughed at this? It sometimes seems as though you are more intent on criticising Worthington than on the performance of our team. I obviously realise you are not, but to be fair, what other conclusion do you expect people to draw from this kind of comment.