Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

New signing photo leaked

3 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

'Scrapheap'

Becchio aside, all those players advanced their careers joining us

Leavingย  Leeds to join us is advancing their careers. No exceptions. Including Becchio. Leeds are a big Club, we are a Great Club.

The four year contract would seem to be the important bit.

It certainly demonstrates long term faith in him by the cub, and that they feel he will stay fit.

It also suggests they think that Aarons will leave sooner rather than later, as I doubt Byram has been signed to act as cover for the next four years.

He certainly was an exciting prospect a few years back and it's not as if we don't have a good record of developing players. So much so that his initial competition will be in getting into our beefed up U23's

ย 

ps could be cover a CB as most backs can play CB if they are tall enough - he's 6ft

39 minutes ago, Bill said:

So much so that his initial competition๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ will๏ปฟ be in getting into ๏ปฟour beefe๏ปฟd up U23๏ปฟ

I'd have thought that he'd be put straight into whichever team allows him to get some game time , get used to our system (s) and keep his fitness up....in case we need him .ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I'd have thought that he'd be put straight into whichever team allows him to get some game time , get used to our system (s) and keep his fitness up....in case we need him .

it was rather 'tongue in cheek' ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, Bill said:

it was rather 'tongue in cheek' ๐Ÿ˜‰

That comment should be on the Players diet thread.๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

That comment should be on the Players diet thread.๐Ÿ˜

it was a ligt hearted comment on how well we seemed to be doing in regard to bringing in players for the U23's, and future first team players

but yes you are right, Byram will certainly need to get up to speed with our way of playing

though it does appear he played the last five Forest games and has been traing quite intently for the past week or so

9 hours ago, Grando said:

Seems like a good signing. Now the lad just needs some luck in avoiding future injuries. I'm still intrigued as to where they took the photos though!

Wimbledon.

Rolex needed a new man after theirs messed up in the Final ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1